chapter forty

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲; 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬!𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Early, September first. James and Sirius, snuck into Y/n's room. In their hands, were two buckets full of water. Peter quietly followed after them, absolutely nervous.

"P-padfoot, P-prongs. Th-this is a r-really bad idea!" Peter whispered, "Sh-she's gonna k-kill you both."

"Hush, Wormy." Sirius whispered, both boys paused to look at their nervous friend.

"N-not only w-will Y-Y/n kill you, s-she'll let Moony p-prank you!" Peter yelped, "You kn-know how his pranks are."

"We're willing to take that risk." James whispered smirking.

And like that, Sirius and James snuck fully into Y/n's room. Soft snoring could be heard, from both Y/n and Remus. They were cuddled together, which made James want to gag. While Sirius found it disgustingly adorable, as he quietly 'awed'. James was at Y/n's side, while Sirius was on Remus.

James looked to Sirius, as they both raised their buckets. James then started counting down, without actually saying the words.

"Three." Jamed mouthed.

"Two."

"One."

"Go."

And on go, both boys tilted their buckets full of water. Water fully soaked the two lovers. Y/n sat up with a shriek, as cold water splashed her.

"JAMES FUCKING POTTER!" Y/n shouted angrily.

Soaking wet, Y/n climbed out of bed. Completely forgetting about Remus, who was angry and shocked at what happened also a little confused. James and Sirius ran out of the room, which resulted in Y/n chasing after them.

"I'll fucking kill you both!" Y/n shouted, as she ran down the stairs.

"MUM!" James cried, as he ran towards the front door. Sirius was on his heels, screaming like a girl.

Both Fleamont and Euphemia, were sitting on the couch. Euphemia wasn't too bothered by the children's screaming, amd was casually reading the book she had. Fleamont on the other hand, looked up from his paperwork.

"What in the name of Merlin." Fleamont mumbled, as he watched Y/n chase after the boys, heading outside.

A second later, Peter came running by a panicked look on his face "I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD IDEA PRONGS!" He cried.