chapter one-hundred

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝!; 𝐀𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐚/𝐧; HOLY SHIT 100 CHAPTERS LETS FUCKING GOOOOO

Y/n walked into the manor with both James, and Sirius. She dropped her bags at the door, and sprinted towards the kitchen. She slid to a stop in the large kitchen, surprised to see both her parents sitting there. She expected Elmer to actually be there, the old house-elf the Potters have had since Y/n and James were born.

"Mum! Dad!" Y/n cheered happily, "You guys aren't working!" She said.

"Mum and dad are home?" James shouted, as a pair of footsteps

"Obviously, shit bird!" Y/n shouted, looking back as James and Sirius walked in the kitchen.

"Y/n, be kind to your brother." Euphemia said with a gentle, but weak smile.

Y/n rolled her eyes and looked back to her parents "I thought you'd both be working today?" She said questioningly, "I mean you two have been so busy cause of you-know-who."

"Yes, but we had to have the day off today." Said Fleamont, "You three kids just graduated!" He cheered.

"I don't wanna graduate!" Cried Sirius dramatically, "I wanma go back and pull more pranks."

"Sirius, don't be so dramatic." Said Y/n, "If you want to pull some pranks, prank James." She suggested.

"Oi!" James shouted, snacking Y/n in the head "Don't give him ideas you wanker!"

"Children, enough." Euphemia said with a laugh, "Come have a seat, lets have lunch while you three tell us about your year." She suggested.

Y/n, James, and Sirius had been going on about their year for an hour. Both Fleamont and Euphemia both listed intently, intrested in their children's last year at school. And it had slowly moved from school talk, to what their after school plans were. Sirius had already blabbed on about how him and Elliott would be moving in together very soon, and Euphemia told him that they would all have to attend a Sunday lunch. Which they all of course said yes to.

"Lily and I have found a nice place in godrics hollow." James said, "Small, but nice. We're just working on buying it."

"That's lovely James, you know your father and I have been putting money in your vaults since before you were born." Said Euphemia, "We started putting money in there as soon as we found out we were having twins."

"Your mother is right son, why not just use that?" Fleamont asked, looking to his son.

"That's what we planned on doing." Said James, "We're both very excited to get the place."

"What about you Y/n?" Asked Fleamont, "We've heard from Sirius, and James. What are yours and Remus's plans?"

The young woman shrugged "We just plan on getting a flat, finding jobs and all that." She said, making sure to leave the parts about working for the order out. She was sure her parents wouldn't be too happy about all of them working in the order, working to destroy Voldemort.

"

Any other plans?" Euphemia asked.

Sirius snorted into his tea, mid sip. He set the cup down and looked to who he considered a sister, "Yeah, Trixy." He said "Any plans?" He asked with a wink.