chapter one-hundred and four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
A/n; yes i did pick this song, im obsessed with it

The kissing didn't stop there. It only got more, and more heated from there. Once more their lips had connected, Remus had slowly began moving towards the stairs wanting to get to his room as soon as possible.

Y/n pulled away to get some air, and stared at her boyfriend "I love you so much." She whispered pressing gentle kisses on his neck.

Remus made his way up the stairs "I love you too, darling." He said, as they got closer and closer to his room.

Y/n began sucking gentle hickeys on his neck. Remus walked into his room, and kicked the door closed. He moved towards the bed, and laid his girlfriend down. Y/n detached herself from Remus, and was quickly to pull her shirt off. The rest of their clothes went flying off, except for Remus's boxers.

Remus climbed back on top of her, and once more their lips melted together. Y/n ran her hands through Remus's hair, tugging at it slightly causing him to groan. Y/n pulled away from Remus's lips, their faces still very close together.

"You like it when I pull your hair, hmm?" She hummed, a small smirk falling on her lips.

Remus's face flushed, and he buried his face in Y/n's neck "Possibly." He whispered pressing gentle kisses on her neck.

Y/n looked up, giving Remus more access to her neck. He began leaving hickeys all on her neck, even shoulders and collarbone, slowly moving down to her breasts. He even landed some on her throat.

He began grinding his hard on, against Y/n's bare cunt slightly. It gave both of them a slight bit of pleasure, which caused Y/n to moan slightly. Remus bit down slightly on Y/n's shoulder, as he continued to grind himself against her.

"Fucking hell." Y/n moaned, lifting her hips to meet with Remus's.

The woman suddenly wrapped her legs around Remus, and rolled them over she was on top. Straddling his lap, her bare cunt pressed against him. Remus stared up at her shocked, it was obvious that this time around she'd be in charge.

"Darling, please don't tease me." Remus breathed out, as Y/n slightly rocked her hips on his bulge. Her breasts bounced slightly, and he wanted nothing more then to suck on them.

Y/n smiled and leaned down "Awe, but baby I love teasing you." She said, "It's cute watching you get so worked up." She hummed running her hands through his hair.

Remus gulped at her tone, surprised that she could be so dominant. Y/n pressed a kiss to her boyfriend's lips, just before she moved climbing off the bed. Remus stared at her with a needy look in he eyes.

"What-what are you doing?" Remus asked instantly as she moved away from him.

Y/n remained silent for a second "Darling, you've gotta have some patience sometimes." She said with a gentle smile, her hands reaching to pull down his boxers.

Remus's cock finally sprank free, which caused him to groan slightly throwing his head back. He knew Y/n was taking so long just to tease him, and he hated and loved it at the same time.