chapter one-hundred and six

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐱; 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Three months went by quickly, and much had happened. Y/n and Remus now had furniture in the house, and everything had been moved to the right spaces. And house was decorated the way the couple wanted it. The two extra rooms were a little different to decide with. One of them was extra storage, and a guest room.

They had also recasted the protection charms all around the house, and added a few more. Remus wanted to make sure this place was as safe as it could get. He wanted to make sure his girlfriend was okay, whenever he was gone.

Just a month ago, James and Lily had finally gotten their little place at Godric's hollow. Y/n helped the two move in, while Remus went to look for any jobs for the two.

The Sunday lunch's Y/n, James, and Sirius had were always fun. Fleamont would alway complain that he misses having the three of them around, and that he was always so bored. Euphemia would roll her eyes at her husband being dramatic, but would smile nonetheless. Elmer would even join them for lunch, which made everyone happy.

The full moons were the same, but insanely different. It was weird to deal with. Instead of being in the shrieking shack, which was too far away, and too weird to get to. They delt with it in the outside cellar near the cottage. James, Sirius, and Peter would arrive just before the sun went down. And they'd all head down, Remus would go into a different space in the cellar and transform, while his friends patiently waited.

It may have been a small space for Remus, but he was safe and was in less pain(thanks to his friends, and wolfsbane). The three animagi tried to make it as interesting as they could for the werewolf, so he wouldn't want to escape and roam around. Where it was far more dangerous.

Marlene and Dorcas had got a place together, which made Y/n, Lily, Alice, and Elliott all very happy. Elliott and Sirius were now living together, though there was a lot of drama about it. Elliott's parents weren't too happy about his relationship with Sirius, they hated it in fact.

This obviously upsetted Euphemia and Fleamont, who were basically Sirius's parents. But this drama quickly passed when Elliott gave up all contact with his parents. Not even telling them the address of their new home, which upset them deeply. But Elliott didn't give a shit.

Alice and Frank still haven't gotten a place together, they were slightly struggling. Especially with their parents. Mainly Franks parents though, since Frank's mother Augusta was quite strict with her son.

Everything had been pretty much perfect, almost perfect that is. The only downside was the order, it was all so stressful. For the first two week, it was all discussion and plan making. After thoes two weeks, were when the missions began. The missions on fighting death eaters, and getting help from others. Dumbledore was hardly at any of these meetings.

The death eater fighting missions had been quite easy, but of course there were several injuries to deal with. Gathering help, wasn't going so well. Voldemort had begun quickly gaining followers, which mad everything more difficult. Turns out him and his followers were very persuasive.

Y/n hadn't gone on a mission, Remus wouldn't let her. He was far too worried she'd het hurt or killed. But every mission Remus went on, he came back dirty and wounded. Sometimes Y/n wouldn't see or hear Remus for a few days, or even a week due to how long the missions go.