chapter one-hundred and thirteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐎𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n was up very early the next day, when she woke she found Remus at her side. He must've come home very late, considering when she went to sleep he wasn't there. It was raining out, and the sounds of patter on the window soothed her. The raido was also playing soft muggle music.

She was cooking breakfast, for her, Elliott, and of course Remus, when suddenly a knock sounded on the door. She turned everything on low, so it wouldn't hopefully burn. Humming delightfully she walked towards the door, wiping her hands on her apron. Pulling open the door, she gasped. Sirius stood there, bottle in hand, and soaking wet.

"Oh my god!" Y/n gasped quickly and quietly pulling him inside, and closing the door "Sirius, what the hell!"

"Is-is he here." Sirius slurred, swaying slightly as he looked at Y/n.

Y/n sighed and lead him over to the couch, and forcing him to sit down. She then snatched the half empty bottle of firewhiskey from him, a scowl on her face "I outta beat the shit out of you." She snarled.

She made her way back to the kitchen, and slammed the bottle down on the table. Y/n then went to the sink, and got a large glass of water. She then walked back to the livingroom, and held it out.

"I promised deserve it." Sirius grunted, grabbing the cup and chugging it "I'm an asshole."

The woman scoffed "No shit." She snapped, "Why the hell did you lash out at El like that?"

"I got a letter."

"From who, and about what?" Y/n questioned, her hands on her hips.

"From Narcissa." Sirius answered, "It's about my brother."

Narcissa Malfoy, was Sirius's cousin. He used to be very close to her, and talk with her all the time. But that changed when she married Lucius Malfoy, a total prejudice asshole. Now the only blood family he talked to, was Andromeda. She had married a muggle man, and according to Sirius was taken off the family tapestry. Much like himself.

"Regulus?" Y/n asked, a frown on her face "Didn't he join the death eaters? Isn't that the last time you heard about him."

Regulus was Sirius's younger brother. According to a lot of pure-blood families, and Sirius himself, Regulus was the perfect heir. Unlike Sirius, he believed in all that blood supremacist stuff, and he was a Slytherin just like everyone else.

"Exactly." Sirius whispered, his voice sounding weak, almost like he was about to burst into tears.

Y/n frowned, and took the empty cup from Sirius, and set it on the coffee table. She then sat beside him, a now worried feeling filled her body.

Y/n than began rubbing his back "Siri, what happened?" She asked.

Sirius looked over at Y/n, and burst into tears "He's dead!" He sobbed.

Her eyes widened, and Sirius moved closer hugging her as he sobbed. Y/n held onto her friend tightly, holding him and rocking him slightly. She ran her hands through his hair, hoping it'd sooth him.

"M-my baby brother." Sirius sobbed holding onto Y/n tightly, "My-my poor baby brother. He-he didn't deserve this Y/n." He cried.

"Shhhh." Y/n soothed "I know Siri, it's unfair." She whispered, "I-i wish there was something I could say to make it better.....but I-" She paused.