chapter sixty

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

A few days after Y/n and Remus's date. All the Marauders, plus Lily, Marlene, Alice, Elliott, Dorcas, and Frank were called to Dumbledore's office. First the Five Marauders went in. Y/n stood in between Remus, and James confused. Mcgonagall was also with Dumbledore, and Y/n swore they were in massive trouble.

"Professors, might I ask why we're here?" Y/n asked, looking at her headmaster and head of house worriedly.

Dumbledore raised his hand "Theres no need to worry." He said calmly, "Neither of you are in trouble, if thats what you think."

"Okay....." James said skeptically, "Then-then why are we here?" He asked.

"I feel like we did something." Peter said, practically shaking with fear.

"Did ya not hear him Wormtail, we're not in trouble." Sirius said, nudging the slightly plump boy.

"Quite the lot of you." Mcgonagall spoke, "Let Dumbledore speak." She said her tone sounding rather uneasy.

"Thank you Minerva." Dumbledore said smiling slightly, "Now, as you all know the school year is coming to a quick end. And next year will be your final year, here at Hogwarts."

"We're all very aware Professor, Y/n doesn't stop complaining about it." James said.

Y/n glared over at her twin, and reached smacking him upside the head "Shut up!" She exclaimed.

"GAH!" James cried, rubbing the back of his head "What is it with you and Violence?" He asked.

"Next time shut your d-"

"Y/n." Remus hissed, nudging the girl beside him.

Y/n looked back to Professor Mcgonagall and Professor Dumbledore "Sorry." She mumbled apologetically.

"Thats quite alright Miss Potter." Dumbledore dismissed, "As I was saying, next year will be your final year here. And once you leave you won't have the protection of Hogwarts with you." He said.

"Albus." Mcgonagall said, an uneasy look on her face "Please reconsider this, they still are children."

Dumbledore looked to the headmistress "Yes Minerva, I understand that." He said, "I wanted to ask the five of you a very important question, the same question I will as your peers."