chapter forty-two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨; 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

When Mcgonagall had found out about the prank, she gave all the Marauders detention. Though they didn't complain, when they saw her it was hilarious. Mcgonagall was covered in chicken feathers, and smelled of dungbomb. Sirius, James, and Peter cracked puns.

While Remus, actually apologized. While Y/n complimented her, while trying her hardest not to laugh.

flashback

"What do you all have to say for yourselves?" Mcgonagall asked, looking at the five marauders.

She stood thet in her green robes, which were covered in feathers. Y/n was trying her hardest not to burst into laughter, but it was very hard not to do so.

"I am aware of the issue." Remus said, "And we all apologize." He added. Obviously being serious about the topic, and hoping to get them out of trouble.

"The way we added was barking mad." Sirius said, smirking widely as he made the pun.

Y/n's eyes widened, and she bit on her bottom lip. Once more she was trying her best not to burst into laughter. She found it extremely, difficult to stay serious in situations like this.

"I'm deerly sorry." James said, smiling wildly. Y/n felt as if she was going to pass out, from holding in her laughter. Remus sighed and shook his head, staring down at his feet.

"W-we'll be squeaky clean from n-now on!" Peter added.

"Oh my Merlin, I'm gonna pass out." Y/n mumbled, placing her hand over her eyes.

"And what about you, Miss Potter?" Mcgonagall asked, looking to Y/n.

Y/n looked to her head of house, and smiled "You look great in feathers!" She beamed.

Mcgonagall just stared at Y/n and sighed, "Detention, tomorrow night. I will letter each of you, on where you will be going."

"Sick!" Sirius beamed.

present

A week later, Y/n lay in bed. She was wrapped in blankets, and just in pain. It was that time of the month, and she currently wanted to try and befriend the giant squid in the black lake. Not only was it that time of the month, Y/n was also sick. Which made everything so much worse.