chapter fifty-seven

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭.....𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬(𝐣𝐤 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 <3)

Y/n walked up the stairs with Remus, holding up the front of her dress. It was mostly silent for the walk, a few small glances were exchanged between the two. But it was still rather awkward. The tension between the two was quite obvious, even to the drunken paintings they passed.

Y/n stoopid im front of the portrait of the fat lady, she was joined by another lady. The both of them were holding two old bottles, which Y/n assumed to be alcohol.

"Hello Gertrude." Y/n greeted, smiling very happily.

"Ooooh, hello dear." The painting greeted drunkenly, a slight smiled on her face.

"Flobberworm." Remus said, glancing over at Y/n constantly.

The painting swung open, and the two walked into the empty common room. Y/n slowly made her way towards the girls dormitory stairs, a small part of her hoping Remus would stop her or something.

"Hey, erm Y/n." Remus said hesitantly, nervousness bubbling up inside him.

He knew that this was his only chance, the one chance he had to hopefully make things right. Make things right with the girl he's in love with. Y/n spun around, confused but relieved at the same time.

"Yes?" She is feeling rather nervous.

There was a thick tension in the air, and both Y/n and Remus could feel it. For a while they just stared at each other, silently. Y/n's heart was racing, and she kept moving her gaze from his lips back to his yes.

'Say something.' She thought, 'Do something.'

"Fuck this." Remus suddenly hissed.

"What-"

But Y/n was cut off. Remus suddenly grabbed her face, and smashed his lips against hers. Y/n instantly melted into the kiss, moving closer to him. She had missed the feeling of his lips against hers, the way they fit together like two missing puzzle pieces. Remus gently rubbed his thumb, over her cheek

The kiss was sloppy and hungry, the both of them fighting for domanice. Which Remus eventually won. Remus suddenly pulled away from Y/n, and looked down at her. Her e/c eyes were blown out, and full of lust. He was sure his own eyes, were the same.

"Merlin, I missed that." Remus whispered just staring down at the girl in admiration.

Her e/c eyes were shining, and her cheeks were a little rosy. She looked simply divine. "Remus, I love you." Y/n whispered, staring up at him.