chapter twenty-eight

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Weeks went on, and Feburary came to an end. And March came, which made Y/n excited. Not only was March hers and James's birthday month, but it was also Remus's. His birthday was closer than the twins, he was born on the tenth. While Y/n and James were born on the twenty-seventh.

Y/n had been so busy, planning and thinking about Remus's birthday. She had been making plans with James, Sirius, Peter, and Lily. They knew thay Remus wouldn't want some big party, like James and Sirius usually do. So they planned on having it in the boys dorm, with only friends.

James and Lily had been going on sevral dates. And Y/n was in a way glad, but upset. The only reason she was upset, was because James wouldn't stop boasting. At one point he ran through the school,.......as a Stag.

𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

Y/n ran with Sirius down the halls of Hogwarts. Searching for James, Y/n was mumbling a few profanities. While Sirius was laughing happily, how she had gotten stuck with him? She blamed Remus for that. James had asked Lily out, and she said yes.

Once he had the opportunity, the dumbass as changed into a stag. And started running through the school. This also resulted in Remus, Y/n, Sirius, and Peter splitting up to search for him. And poor Y/n was stuck with Sirius.

"Why did I have to het stuck with you?" Y/n scoffed, as she looked around for her stupid twin. Who was in the body of a deer.

"Because I am a joy to be around." Sirius answered, practically skipping.

Y/n scoffed, and noticed a group of first years, "Hey, maybe thoes first years know." She said.

Sirius grinned, and ran forward "Hi, excuse me little people, have you maybe seen a rather large deer running through here?" He asked.

The group of little first years stared at the two, fifth years oddly. Genuinely confused, "...No?" One to them answered.

"Why would a deer be running through a hallway?" Another first year asked.

Y/n sighed "Oh I dunno." She said, running a hand through her h/c hair.

"To hide from Filch maybe?" Sirius said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Or escape detention, cause he's a moron?" Y/n added, looking at Sirius.