chapter sixty-four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

Y/n sat at the dinner table beside Remus, slowly eating her food. Remus father Lyall had just arrived home, and both him and Hope were engaging in a conversation. And Y/n just felt extremely awkward, nervousness bubbling up inside her. Y/n had already sorta knew Remus's father, since he also worked at the ministry along with both her parents(just in different departments).

Hope had made a lovely dinner, of porkchops woth potatoes and corn and a small side of salad. All of the salad stuff had been grown, in a little garden Hope had started. She had told Y/n all about, while walking with both her and Remus up to the cottage.

 She had told Y/n all about, while walking with both her and Remus up to the cottage

Tom Hiddleston as Lyall Lupin

"So Y/n." Lyall suddenly spoke, startling the girl "How are your parents?"

Y/n nervously cleared her throat "There okay, super busy at the Ministry." She said.

"Ah, yes." Lyall hummed, "All the aurors have been packed busy with all this you-know-who stuff, his followers killing muggles and torturing half-bloods." He mumbled frowning.

"Terrible business." Hope said, a frown on her face. Y/n knew that Hope was a muggle, which put her at risk. Remus's whole family was at risk, since Lyall worked at the ministry and Remus was a werewolf.

"Have you put protection spells around the house?" Remus asked, looking at his parents worriedly.

Lyall nodded "Yes, I put them up as soon as I got home." He said.

"Should've done it sooner." Hope said, "Who knows whay could have happened while you were gone." She said.

"You would have been fine, both Y/n and Remus can use magic out of school. They've both recently turned seventeen." Lyall said.