chapter twenty-five

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭

Weeks went on, and the first week of Feburary where great. It was almost Valentine's day, and luckily it would be on a weekend. Most of the snow had melted, and the grass was starting to green out. Y/n and Remus still continued to keep their relationship a secret, which surprised them both. But then again, James, Sirius, and Peter weren't the smartest.

Y/n kept pestering Lily about New Years, and so was Marlene of course. But Lily being her stubborn self, said nothing. At this point, she was debating on asking James. Alice told Y/n what had happened to her on new years, and she found it adorable. Alice and Frank where made for each other.

Currently Y/n walked through the corridors, towards the Gryffindor common room. She had just returned from hogsmead, she had bought a few things for Valentine's day for Remus. Not too much, mostly chocolate and another wolf plush along with a book. Y/n was looking through the bag, as she walked through the hall. Suddenly, she was pushed against the closet wall anf lost grip on her bag.

She looked up, and her body was instantly filled with fear. The gem on her necklace, started glowing purple(fear). Her eyes instantly met with a pair of brown eyes, that belonged to Felix. He had an evil grin on his face, and his shaggy blonde hair was falling over his face and he looked pissed.

"Well hello again, sweetheart." Felix cooed.

Y/n gulped, and glared at him. She had to show no fear, no weakness "G-get your hands off me!" She sputtered.

Felix smirked "Awh, trying not to show fear?" He snickered, "Pathetic." He hissed.

Y/n tried to shove him off, but he grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head "Get the fuck off me." She growled.

"Awh, but we had so much fun that day in hogsmead. Well, that was before Lupin came to save the day." Felix seethed.

"Hey!" A voice shouted, angrily.

'Oh no, not again!' Y/n screamed mentally, as she looked to her left to see her twin running towards them.

"Stupefy!" James shouted, aiming his wand at Felix.

Felix went flying to the right, and hit the ground with a thud. James rushed over to his sister, and cupped her face. Tears fell from her eyes, and a shaky sob left her lips.