Chapter forty-eight

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐇𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Y/n sighed and shook her head, "This is dumb." She said aloud as her and the rest of the girls got ready.

Y/n had just finished up her light but of makeup, and was getting dressed. She threw on a pair of tight blue jeans, and a red tank top that complimented her curvy figure.

"Awe, come on Y/n. It's a party." Marlene said, as she did her makeup.

"Yeah, besides what else are you gonna do?" Lily asked, pulling on a red sweater.

"Lay in bed all night, feeling sad and all that." Alice said, as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Thats exactly what I was gonna do." Y/n said, throwing on her jean jacket that James had gotten her for her birthday. She then sighed.

"Y/n, has problems." Marlene sang, looking to her close friend.

"At least there will be alchohol, thats all that matters." Y/n said, smirking.

Marlene snorted "Amen to that." She said, shoving her long blonde hair into a messy ponytail.

Lily sighed and looked to Alice "We're not gonna be able to stop them are we?" She asked the girl.

Alice sighed "Probably not." She said shaking her head.

Y/n smiled "Hey, how else am I supposed to cope with a breakup." She asked, her heart stinging at her own words.

"That's not a healthy way to deal with it, Y/n." Lily said, looking to her closest friend.

"Doesn't gotta be healthy to work." Marlene pointed out, "It's just gotta get your mind off things." She said.

"Y/n needs a healthy way to cope." Alice said frowning.

Y/n just shrugged "Well, you guys wont let me wallow in my self hate." She said, "I've got no there choice, you took the healthy way, away."

Y/n walked into the Hufflepuff common room, with the girls and Sirius. The common room was booming with music, and she could smell firewhiskey along with a few other mixed smells. The girl sighed, and quickly abandoned her friends in search of some drinks.

Finally she found the table with the firewhiskey, and grinned "Hell yeah."

Y/n poured herself a very full cup, of firewhiskey. Quickly she started downing the drink, not caring that some of it was dripping down her chin.