chapter forty-four

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫; 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Months flew by, since Remus's whole jealousy thing. A day afternoon, Y/n couldn't walk too well. Both James and Peter questioned it, while Sirius knew exactly what had happened. Based on her walking, and the marks on her neck.

flashback

Y/n wobbled her way downstairs, she had on one of Remus's cardigans that stopped just above her knee. Luckily, she had on a pair of shorts. She had awoken to Remus not beside her, in the boys dorm anymore. Luckily they had moved upstairs before classes ended, Y/n did not want anyone to see her in such an exposed state.

Y/n finally made it downstairs, and saw the other four marauders. Ignoring her brother, she instantly wobbled over to Remus. He was sitting on the red velvet, armchair. She climbed onto his lap, much like a cat. Y/n wrapped her arms around Remus's neck, and she buried her face in his neck.

"Y/n, why the hell were you wobbling around like a newborn deer trying to walk?" James asked, staring at his twin who sat on his best mates lap.

Sirius was snickering "Isn't it obvious, Prongs?" He asked.

"P-probably quidditch." Peter sputtered.

The three boys continued to argue, while Remus paid special attention to Y/n. He rubbed her back gently, "How are you feeling, darling?" He whispered.

"Sore." Y/n whimpered, trying to move closer and closer to him.

Remus pressed a gentle kiss to her temple "Oh, darling." He breathed guilty, "I'm so so sorry."

Y/n smiled into his neck "Don't be sorry." She said, Y/n then pulled her face away from his neck. And she leaned closer to his war, "You should be rough more often."

"The bloody hell are you two whispering about?" James asked, looking at the both of them.

"Probably the next time they're gonna shag." Sirius said, snorting.

"I-i highly doubt that Padfoot." Peter squeaked.

present

Full moons continued to come, and go. And the marauders disappearing act continued every month, and Snape continued to be suspicious. He and Lily still weren't on speaking terms, so they weren't able to feed him lies. Snape continued to go around the school, following the marauders. And trying to confront them, asking them about where they went every month.