chapter eighty-nine

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;

February came and passed quickly, and it was now it was the beginning of March. Remus's birthday was coming up, and he would be turning eighteen. The same with Y/n, and James in a few weeks.

"Ugh, I can't wait for school to end." Marlene said, as Y/n, Alice, Lily, and Elliott walked around hogsmead. Just talking and catching up.

Elliott sighed happily "Oh I am very happy." He said, "Once I get home, I'm packing all my things up, and moving in with Sirius." He said.

"What about your parents?" Alice asked, "Won't they be upset with you leaving?" She asked.

Elliott cleared his throat "They don't-they don't pat attention to me, or care if I leave." He said, "They really don't care what I do."

"Has Sirius already bought the flat?" Y/n asked, quickly changing the subject, since she knew he hated to talk abouabout his family.

"He said he did, but if it's not ready for us. What are we supposed to do?" Elliott asked, "I mean, I really don't wanna go back home after I leave." He said.

"You could stay with me." Y/n said, "At my parents obviously." She added.

"Are you sure?" Elliott asked, "I don't wanna be a bother." He said.

"It's fine, El, no need to worry." Y/n said smiling.

"What are you and Remus gonna do for a place?" Lily asked, "I mean, I've never heard you discuss it." She said.

"Well, mum and dad kept putting money in mine and James's vault. From like working and whatnot, so I have a decent amount of money." Y/n explained, "We just haven't discussed it much."

"And Mars, what do you and Dorcas plan on doing?" Alice asked.

"Dorcas bought a place during winter break, and I'm also moving in with her at the end if the school year." Marlene explained, "I'm rather excited."

"Awe, thats cute." Lily said, "I can't believe how far we've all gotten." She said "It's insane."

Y/n laughed "Right, I mean, if someone told me that Lily Evans, one of my bestfriends. Would be dating James Potter, my very ugly twin brother." She spoke, "I wouldn't believe you at all all."

Alice laughed "No one back then would believe that." She said, "I mean, who would've known."

"Hey, back then I thought I'd get with Sirius." Marlene said, "But, I got with someone much better." She said.