chapter thirteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬;𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

Weeks continued to go by, and November was slowly coming to an end. Gryffindor was in the lead for the house cup, and the quidditch cup. The Slytherin's where of course pissed off about this, wich ammused Y/n. But there was still around nine months of echool left, and things could definitely change.

Lily and James where still suspicious as hell. Always hanging out together, and whispering about shit. What was even more odd, was they often studied together. That and the fact that James hasn't asked her out in, at least a week. It also confused Alice and Marlene.

Both girls suspected that the two where, finally hitting it off. And Y/n honestly couldn't disagree. For as long at Y/n had known Lily, she had hated James. Always called him some sort of insult, which Y/n found amusing. Cause Y/n often did the same.

Once more it was a late weekend, and the five marauders sat in the common room. Sirius and James sat across from each other on the floor, near the fireplace playing wizards chess. Peter sat on the recliner, eating a bunch of sweets his mother had sent him. And Y/n sat on the couch, her legs resting on Remus lap the both of them reading.

"I-I've been th-thinking guys." Peter suddenly said.

Y/n looked up "And what have you been thinking about Pete?" She asked.

"Yeah, what has that brain of yours been brewing?" Sirius asked, both him and James taking their eyes away from the game.

"I-i wa-was thinking, w-we should h-have nicknames o-or something." Peter stuttered.

"How would we pick the names?" James asked, moving one of his chess pieces.

"I mean, I can think of several nicknames for James." Y/n said, closing her book "There's dumbass, twat, fucktard, annoying-"

"Okay!" James exclaimed, "We get it yoy hate me." He said dramatically.

Y/n rolled her eyes "I don't hate you, I just find you extremely annoying." She said.

"Peter whats your idea?" Remus asked, closing his book as well.

"I-i was t-thinking i-it could have so-something to do with us being a-animagi." The boy stuttered.

"Pete thats a fantastic idea." Y/n said.

"But there is only one problem." James added, watching as Sirius moved a chess piece.