chapter one-hundred and nineteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐓𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

December came quickly, and everything was quite wild. The planning was pretty much done, and everything had been bought and the placings had been planned. Y/n was beyond thankful to have help from everyone, especially from her mother.

Dresses had been bought, and were fitted to everyone one. Even Elliott who decided to get a dress, with a nice black corset. And he looked absolutely amazing in it, everyone loved it. But there was one thing Y/n didn't expect to have, her mother's wedding dress.

Turns out Euphemia said that she couldn't find the dress, only to trick Y/n. Her mother had gotten the dress sized to Y/n's measurements, and a few little things added to it. When Euphemia showed her daughter the dress, she was in shock.

Y/n had been standing in her mother's livingroom, her jaw practically on the ground "Mum, what the hell!" She gasped with a laugh.

Euphemia was holding up a beautiful white dress, with little golden designs on it. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, but I had to keep it a secret." She said with a smile, "I wanted it to be a surprise. And I had to get it sized and everything."

"Mum, you are amazing." Y/n said happily her eyes practically glowing with joy, "Oh my godric, this is amazing!" She shouted.

Y/n hugged her mother tightly, Euphemia had to move the dress outta the way. She used one hand to hug her daughter back, smiling, the older woman was glad she could bring a smile to her daughters face.

"I'm glad you like it dear." Euphemia whispered, smiling and closing her eyes as she leaned her head on her daughter.

Y/n was excited, and insanely nervous at the same time. She was so excited to finally be married to Remus. A boy she had completely fallen for, and the absolute love of her life. A boy who once used to be ger bestfriend, and study partner only. Someone who she used to never see romantically, only as a friend.

Alot of things had been getting on for both Remus and Y/n. They had made a deal not too long ago that had been driving both them insane, and it was obvious.

Remus thought it was genius idead, to not have any more sex till after the wedding. News flash, it was a dumbass idea. And stupidly Y/n agreed, thinking that the both of them could survive through it. They made a bet out of it. The loser had to do whatever the winner wanted, if there was a winner. If neither of them broke, then their wedding night would be very interesting.

So far it wasn't going good, at all. The both of them were already very sex starved. Y/n would desperately try and get Remus to break, and he would do the same. In a way it was like a game to the both of them. The lingering touches, and the long hungry kissing. But neither broke.

Elliott kept teasing Y/n, it was no surprise he noticed. You could practically feel the sexual tension between Y/n and Remus, it was almost blinding. But of course no one expects for Elliott seemed to notice, that man seemed to be able to smell any kind of tension.

Today, Y/n would be spending some time with James and her father. Just the tree of them. They used to do this before the two twins went off to Hogwarts, it would be a father, daughter, son, lunch or hang out.

Even on his busiest days at the Ministry, Fleamont would make sure to do this little thing with his two kids. The two things that give him absolute pride, and joy. He never thought himself and Euphemia would have kids, they didn't think she was able to get pregnant at all. Even though they didn't have much luck, they continued to try for years until his wife finally got pregnant.

When Euphemia told him the news, the man burst into tears. That was the first time she ever saw her husband cry. At that time they didn't know they were pregnant with twins, they were just happy to finally have a child. The both of them were beyond grateful for this gift, to finally have a child.

And when they were told that they'd be having twins, they both cried and held each other. They felt so lucky to not only be having one, but two children. Two little miracles, that they'd spoil to no end. And raise them to be great, and not believe in all that blood purity. To treat everyone as their equal, and to be better than all thoes other pure-blood's.

Y/n, James, and Fleamont walked out of a movie theater. James and Y/n were holding a large tub of buttered popcorn, and their own slushies. They had just watched some muggle horror movie, that Fleamont didn't really understand.

"That was an....interesting movie." Fleamont said, as the three walked down the street.

"Dad, you really gotta merge with the muggles more." James said.

"I would if I wasn't so busy." Fleamont said with a roll of his eyes, "Now, what's next?"

"We could get lunch?" Y/n suggested, as she finished her last bit of popcorn.

She then grabbed James's tub of popcorn "Hey!" He whined, before Y/n stacked the two together and handed it back to James "Oh...." He mumbled.

"You two are still hungry?" Fleamont asked in a not judgemental way, he was more amused than anything.

"Dad, we are always hungry." James said, "We're worse than Sirius at times."

Y/n snorted "That's an understatement." She said.

Fleamont laughed "Well, what do the two of you want to eat?" He asked,

"Well, I think theres a buffet nearby?" James suggested, shoving the popcorn in his mouth.

Y/n groaned as she sipped her drink "James, do you really have to be that much of a slob?" She asked.

"I'm not a slob." James said with his mouth full of popcorn, "Only slightly messy."

"Dad, side with me in this. James is a total slob!" Y/n said in an exasperated tone, as she tossed her empty cup into a trash bin.

"Nah. You're brother isn't a slob." Fleamont said with a grin, "He only gets messy sometimes." He added.

Y/n threw her head back with a groan "My god, I hate you guys sometimes." She said, "Can we just get food already please?" She begged.

"Calm down Y/n, that's where we're going." Fleamont said, "So are you excited for the wedding?" He asked.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever heard dad bring up the wedding." James said with a snort.

It was no surprise Fleamont was protective of his kids, no matter how old they got. But he was especially protective of Y/n, his only daughter. He didn't like to talk about the wedding, cause he hated that his girl was growing up. It's not like he wasn't excited, because he was he really was. He just sometimes wished to go back to when both Y/n and James were younger, running around the house and causing chaos.

"Well, I have a right to know." Fleamont said, "Besides, just cause I hate that your growing up doesn't mean I'm not excited for your wedding." He pointed out.

"I'm excited, dad." Y/n said with a laugh, "I can't wait to finally marry Remus."

Fleamont sighed "I bet you'll look as beautiful as your mother."

"My bestfriend and my sister." James said with a smile, "My bestfriend and my sister." He repeated.

"Ya alright there, Jamie?" Y/n asked teasingly, as she took away his empty bucket and drink and shoving it into another trash bin.

"I'm fantastic." James said, "Now lets go get that food!" He shouted before breaking into a sprint.

"Well, lets hope no one kills him." Y/n said casually, watching as her brother disappeared around the corner.

"He'll be fine, everyone will be to scared to go near him." Fleamont said jokingly with a small snort.

Y/n made a face and nodded "Yeah, good point." She said.