chapter seventy

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲; 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞

It was two weeks before school started, and Y/n wasn't ready. Sirius, Y/n, James, and Remus all waited in the kitchen. The boys were chatting away eagerly, just being themselves. While Y/n was silent. They were all awaiting their letters, and once they got them they would head off to diagon alley to get their things.

As if on cue, a hoot sound from outside. And an owl hooted, and flew in through and open window. Three letting falling from its talons, as it flew across the table leaving as quick as it came.

"Awe, hell yeah." James cheered, reaching forward and grabbing all the letters. He then tossed one at Remus, then Sirius, and lastly Y/n.

"Should we open them all at the same time?" Sirius asked, looking at all his friends.

"I'd say so." Remus said, "I mean its makes sense to?" He sa8d questioningly.

"On three?" Y/n asked.

"One." Sirius said.

"Two." James then said.

"Three!" Remus cheered.

All simultaneously the three opend up their letters, parts of it was just the same as normal. But Y/n and James were both shocked to see something, neither of them expected.

"I'm head boy!"

"I'm quidditch captain!"

Both Y/n and James exclaimed simultaneously, the both of them shocked and excited. Sirius and Remus started at them i  shock, "What?" Remus asked in shock.

"Yeah, one at a time please." Sirius said, "You hurt my fucking brain." He said.

"James, you go first." Remus said, looking over at Y/n's twin.

"And Y/n?" Sirius asked.

"I'm Gryffindors quidditch captain." Y/n breathed out in disbelief.

"What!" James exclaimed his eyes wide "Thats unbeliever!" He shouted.

Sirius burst into a barking laughter "HA GET FUCKED OVER PRONGS!" He shouted.

"Congratulations darling." Remus said, rubbing her shoulder with a smile "I say we celebrate."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MCGONAGALL DIDN'T CHOOSE ME!" James cried, falling off his chair and onto the floor.