chapter seventy-nine

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

That night after explaining everything to Lily(who agreed), Y/n couldn't sleep. Normally she would sleep with Remus, but that wasn't happening. Surprisingly she cried that night, sobbing silently hoping to not wake her Friend's. She missed Remus.

Though Remus was under a love potion, it hurt to know he was probably snogging Margo. Or cuddling her, or even worse than that. She found it insanely hard to sleep, especially with the crazy thoughts.

Y/n sat in moaning Myrtle's bathroom with Lily, brewing the antidote. James, Sirius, and Peter had been coming back and forth bringing ingredients.

"How are you feeling?" Lily asked, looking over at Y/n.

Y/n looked up from the potion book she was reading "I'm fine." She mumbled.

"Are you sure?" Lily asked, "I mean you were crying last night." She pointed out.

Y/n shook her head "I wasn't crying." She mumbled, "I was sleeping." She lied.

"You're lying Y/n." Lily said adding some more ingredients, "I can tell whem your lying, and you know it."

Y/n just sighed "It doesn't matter okay, it's not even Remus who said that." She said, "He's not doing thoes things either, it's the potion."

"It's still gonna hurt you Y/n." Lily said looking up, "I mean, if James said thoes things under a potion, I'd be shattered." She said.

The girl sighed and pushed herself up "I'm going for a walk, I need a breather." She said, "When will the potion be done?"

"Twenty minutes, how will you get it to him?" Lily asked, looking at hrr friend worriedly.

Y/n shrugged "I'll ask James." She said, "I'm sure he'll figure out something, he always does." She mumbled.

Meanwhile, Remus was leaning against Margo in the Gryffindor common room. He was smiling widely, and seemed beyond happy. But James was glaring at Margo from where he stood, at the bottom of the boys stairs.

"Can I just go over there and kill her?" James snapped angrily, his arms crossed.

"No, Prongs." Sirius said sternly which was a rare thing to happen, "We can kill her after Y/n's plan goes through." He said.