chapter fifty

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲; 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐱

It had been a few days since Elliott's arrival, and everything was amazing so far. Y/n and Elliott spent a lot of time together, hanging out with both Sirius, James, Peter and the girls. Sirius and James had finally kissed and made up, thanks to Y/n beating them with a book. Everything was almost the same, except for the fact Remus wouldn't go near Y/n. He would talk with the boys, but if Y/n came near he would leave.

Y/n missed him, everything about him. She just wished he would see, that he isn't a monster. That he never even was a monster. Elliott could tell that Y/n missed Remus, just by the way she stared at him longingly. But he also noticed something else, a specific green eyed, cute, blonde Slytherin was also staring at her.

And thats when Elliott mentally formed a plan. He even asked Lily, Marlene, and Alice for help. Mostly to convince Y/n to go along with the plan.

Currently Y/n sat in the library, working on some potions homework with Mark. The two of them always had some sort of studying session, just to hang out.

"So Y/n, whats with that new American guy?" Mark asked, looking up from his work.

"Who, Elliott?" Y/n questioned, pausing her writing.

"Yeah, that transfer student." Mark said, "You two seem obviously close."

Y/n smiled "Yeah, I met him when Mum and Dad took me and James to America. And ever since than we've written back and forth, just instantly clicking." She explained.

"Are you two.....like a thing?" Mark asked, chewing the inside of his cheek.

Y/n shook her head "No, actually he's-"

"Bambi." A familiar voice sang out.

Y/n gasped, and looked back seeing her curly haired friend. And the widest smile spread on ger face, "El." She giggled standing up.

"Bambi, we need to have a serious talk." Elliott said, "And no, it's not about the-" he paused and leaned close whispering in her ear "Orgies."

Y/n stepped back and shook her head "I don't want to hear that, El. I'm still surprised that you even managed to pull.....that. Together." She said.

Elliott laughed "Oh, babe. It's easy, just get a lot of drinks." He said, "Something strong of course."

"El, what is it that you need. Me and Mark are studying." Y/n said, smiling.