chapter one-hundred and twelve

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞; 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A few days went by since Remus and Lily's talk, and Y/n's adventure to the store with her mother and brother. Remus had learned a lot of valuable ideas, and Lily gave plenty of suggestions. Now he just had to get everything ready.

Lately Y/n had been working in the garden, planting vegetables, and even an apple tree and a peach tree. Everything would thankfully be protected durring the winter, all thanks to magic.

Remus and Y/n had gone to an order meeting, but neither of them were sent on a mission. Yet. Everything seemed to be going well, except for everything with the dark lord.

Y/n would have her sunday lunches with her parents, and James and Sirius. Whenever she wasn't busy, Y/n, Lily, Marlene, Alice, and Elliott would all go out to lunch together. And sometimes even go shopping.

Currently Y/n was once more in the garden, she had on a skirt and with an apron tied around her waist. She was digging a hole with her gloved hands, so she could plant some flowers. She wanted to give the areas around her house a little more life, she didn't want everybody to seen so plain.

She was humming slightly, a smile on her face. From inside she could hear the radio playing muggle rock, which Y/n enjoyed. Thanks to Sirius of course.

Remus was out, doing order things. But nothing too dangerous luckily. He was with James and Peter, somewhere in London. Y/n wasn't too sure where, but she was glad about that.

As she was in the middle of doing her work, she heard a crack from outside the protective spells. Quickly Y/n stood, and pulled out her wand. But from the other side she could see Elliott, who quickly just walked past the spells.

"El?" Y/n asked confused, as she quickly walked over to him.

Y/n noticed that his hair was a mess, and it looked like he had been crying. He looked at Y/n, and when the two made eye contact. Elliott broke down into tears, and yanked Y/n into a hug.

Y/n was beyond shocked at this, she had never seen Elliott cry. Not even get close to it. He just held onto Y/n, and sobbed into her shoulder. She could only assume that something serious had happened....

"El, what happened?" Y/n asked gently, as she brushed her hands through his hair.

"C-can we-we just go in-inside please." Elliott cried, "I-it's a lo-long story." He sobbed.

Inside, Y/n made some tea and got Elliott settled on the couch. She made sure to add a bit of whiskey to Elliott's cup, knowing how he liked it. She made her way back to the livingroom, and sat down next to him.

"Elliott, what happened?" Y/n asked, handing him his cup of tea mixed with whiskey.

"Me and Sirius got in a fight." Elliott whispered, as he wipped his face of tears.

"What?" Y/n asked in shock, "What even happened?" She questioned.

For all the time that Elliott and Sirius had been together, they never argued or anything of the sort. They were the perfect couple.