chapter seventy-two

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨;𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

A few hours later, the five marauders sat on the ground staring at the parchment. The charms had been cast already. But the five of them were worried, they had been staring at it for about twenty minutes now.

"Any of you wanna do it?" James asked, sounding genuinely worried. It was obvious he was scared it wouldn't work, they all had put so much effort into it.

"I-i think Y/n should do it." Peter stuttered, "Sh-she still has the effects of liquid luck right?"

"I agree with Peter." Sirius spoke, clearing his throat.

"You guys are kidding right?" Y/n asked, looking at her friends and brother and disbelief.

"I hate to say it, Trix. But I agree." Remus spoke from beside Y/n.

She glared at all of them "We best pray it works." She said, "I'll kill all of you successfully if it doesn't."

Y/n took a deep breath and looked down at the map, she grabbed her wand and pointed it at the blank parchment wearily. She would've expected her hand to be shaking, but thanks to the liquid luck. It wasn't.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Y/n said confidently.

Slowly, the cover of the map revealed itself. Only the cover part though. Maroon, and cursive text revealing five nicknames. Y/n grinned happily, while James, Peter, and Sirius cheered.

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱, 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲, 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥, 𝐏𝐚𝐝𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟-𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐩

"IT BLOODY WORKED!" James cheered, as he hopped up from the ground jumping around.

Sirius jumped up "OH MY GODRIC WE ARE AMAZING!" He laughed joining James in his dancing.

Peter fell back onto the floor "I'm gonna pass out!" He cried.

Y/n chuckled, beyond proud of herself for helping create this damn thing. Especially since the charms for it were beyond complicated, "Holy shit." She said laughing.