chapter thirty-five

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞; 1-800-799-SAFE(7233)

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞; 1-800-799-SAFE(7233)

The next morning. Y/n went to her parents room, to check of they were home. But there was no sight of them, at all. She then went to check on Sirius. When she walked into his room, he lay asleep on his bed. Snoring of course.

Y/n chuckled, and closed the door. She then walked down the hall, and down the stairs. She peaked into the livingroom, and saw James. Still passed out on the couch. The girl rolled her eyes, and shoook her head.

Y/n then made her way to the kitchen, and closed the double doors the lead to the lounge "Elmer!" She called out.

Pop! Elmer appeared right im front of Y/n, in his old pillow case. His large yellow eyes, staring right up at her "Yes, mistress?" He squeaked.

Y/n smiled "Could you help me make breakfast, for Sirius and James please?" She asked.

Elmer nodded "Of course! Elmer would be honored to help miss Y/n, prepare breakfast!" He beamed.

"Elmer, by chance do you know where mum and dad are?" Y/n asked.

The house elf shook his head, his large bat like ears flapping slightly "No, Mr and Misses never told Elmer where they went. But Elmer did hear them speaking about the ministry." He said.

Y/n nodded "Thank you, Elmer." She said, "Now, what shall we make for thoes boys?"

"Hows about a breakfast mix, with all sorts of breakfast like things?" The house elf suggested.

Y/n smiled "You Elmer, are a genius." She said.

Y/n took a break, twenty minutes into cooking. She first went to wake James, who smacked her for waking him. And in return, Y/n changed into a fox. She climbed up on the back of the couch, and jumped down in a space between James in the couch. She slithered forward, till she was face to face with James.

Y/n then nipped his nose. James's eyes shot open, and he let out a girlish scream. He fell back onto the floor, with a very loud thud. Y/n switched back to her normal self, and sat crisscross on the couch. Smirking.

"That'll teach you for snacking me, bitch." Y/n said.

"SO YOU BIT ME?!" James shouted.