chapter one-hundred and twenty

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬; 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

Today was the day, this was it. The day that Y/n had been thinking about for years, and planning for weeks. Her nerves were through the roof completely, and she was shaking and scared. She was sitting in her old room, getting her makeup done by her mum. Lily, Alice, Marlene, Dorcas, and Elliott were getting dressed since they had finished up their makeup.

Y/n's thoughts were running absolutely wild, and her heart racing. Her leg started bouncing, and she was chewing the inside of her bottom lip. A nervous habit.

"Dear, you need to calm down." Euphemia said smiling slightly, "I know you're nervous, belive me, I was nervous when I was getting ready to marry your father."

"I know mum, you've told us the story a thousand times." Y/n said sighing, "What if everything doesn't go to plan?" She asked.

"Are you worried about the death eaters?"

"Of course I am. I mean what if they find us, and attack." Y/n worried, "They're gonna want us all dead, especially since we're with the order."

"Y/n, everything will be fine. The entire area is warded like crazy, even Dumbledore added a few things himself. And he's here as well." Euphemia explained, "Everything will be okay, you don't have to worry. You shouldn't stress yourself too much."

"I hope."

Euphemia finished up her daughter's makeup, and took a step back to look at her. Tear filled the older women's eyes, and she smiled proudly. Euphemia reached out, and gently cupped ger daughter's face as tears rolled down her face.

"I am so proud of you. Both you and James, you both make me so proud." Euphemia said gently, "I love you both, so much. My little troublemakers."

Y/n smiled at her mother "We're not so little anymore now." She said.

"You both will always be little to me." Euphemia said with a sad smile, "You've grown up so fast....feels like I haven't had enough time with you two......"

Just then there was a knock on the door, saving Euphemia from any questions her daughter had. The door quickly opened, and Y/n looked back and watched as Elliott came in.
Quickly shutting the door behind him, and letting out the longest sigh.

"Everything is ready, and everyone is in place." Elliott said with a small clap, "Now all we need is the mother, and the beautiful bride." He said with a bow.

Y/n stood up and lifted her slightly puffy dress, and she did a small spin "How do I look?" She asked.

El grinned "Drop dead gorgeous, little Rem is gonna faint when he sees you." He said.

"You look stunning." Euphemia said with a teary smile, "Now, lets not keep everyone waiting."

Y/n stood beside her father, chewing on her inner cheek. She was absolutely beyond nervous, and she didn't know why. Alice and James had gone out last, Alice being the flower girl, and James being not only the best man but the Ringbear as well. The music had begun playing in a more gentle tune, and the woman let out a sigh.