The Bandaged Girl

" Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look deep."
- Taraji P. Henson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

As Amon and Levin began their attack on the warehouse, somewhere deep inside it was a darkness brewing. A darkness that neither Amon nor Levin expected to see or face.

"What? There are people attacking upstairs?" Said a childish voice.

The Aogiri member nodded very quickly, then walked out of the room, running upstairs to fight them. The cloaked and bandaged little girl smiled under her mummified state.

"I can smell you, Crow-kun~!" She whispered as she skipped up the steps, her smile widening with each step.

Someone called out in the dark. "Are you going to face them?" Asked a man with a lower mask piece, colored red. His white hair and red eyes practically glowed in the dark room.

"Yes~! I want to meet Crow-kun!" The cloaked girl said excitedly. "Are you coming too, Tatara?" She asked, titling her head.

He shook his head. "No, I believe that the investigators are going to hear the racket, and I don't need them up in my face right now." He said bluntly as he opened a hatch to escape. "Make sure your not taken by surprise, Eto."

She smiled. "Oh, I believe he'll be the one surprised!" She laughed as she continued up the stairs into the screams, following the eerie scent of the beautiful aromatic Crow.

Levin POV

I kicked one into a wall, making him spit out blood, clenching his chest from his broken ribs stabbing into his internal organs. Another one down, how is Amon doing?

I looked down the warehouse to see him finishing as well, just slashing one in half with his quinque. What was weird was if he was a half ghoul, why didn't he use his kagune? And... how did he become a half ghoul?

I guess I'd ask him later. I walked up to him and crossed my arms, looking down at the corpses. Whenever I actually looked at them, their expressions, it made me have a sick feeling just like when I first went on that pick up job with Yasu.

"We done here now? I'd rather not be here when the doves come." I said, pointing to the exit.

Amon nodded, then froze in place, his face becoming intense and he got into a readied stance again. I look where he is and see a little girl. This girl was wrapped in medical bandage or something, with an Aogiri cloak over her. Through the cloth, I could see her smile, which sent chills down my spine.

"Stay back Levin!" Amon said quickly.

I look at him with question, then back at the girl... but she was already gone from that spot. "Do you like making other mad?" I heard a whisper in my ear.

I flinch and I couldn't move, I turned my eyes to the girl who was right behind me, on her tip toes to reach my ear to whisper into it. Her smile widened. "Are you scared?" She put a finger to her cheek, in a cutesy vibe.

Screw this! I make my Kagune come out, and slash at her, she ducks and suddenly jumps high into the air, catching a pipe attached to the roof of the warehouse. She laughed playfully.

"Come and get me~!" She said as she jumped off of the pipe and onto the second floor. I grit my teeth, was she messing with me?!?

I ran up the stairs, Amon called after me to not go, but I didn't listen, this girl, who was she? She gave me a really bad vibe, way more worse than Rize does.

I run down a hallway, and stop as I see her. She smiles again. "Eleven seconds! Your pretty quick to find me that quickly, Crow-kun!" She said.

"Who are you?!" I yelled, getting ready to charge at her.

She laughed and placed her hands on her cheeks, smiling. "I'm your big sis!" She said, as suddenly she was engulfed by an big array of kagune. I jump back, the hallway practically being ripped apart as a giant monster quickly ran down it, the edge of the hallways being destroyed.

Never mind, running is the only option here!

As I reach the stairs, a giant claw slaps me across the room. I slowly get up, a pain reaching me in my side. Damn, I'm no match for this girl! I get up and limp to the exit, but she already stands in my way.

"Shit-!" I started to say, but one of her claws stabbed me straight through the stomach, making me fall on my knees.

The giant monster looked down at my belly. "It... healed..." it said with gaps in the middle of the words.

I looked up at it. What in the world is that thing?! This girl, who is she? She's definitely with Aogiri, but who? A powerful girl like her has to be named and rated... I bet she's an S rated.... no...

Probably SS.

I fall to my side while breathing hastily, the giant goes back to normal, a little girl. But her cloak was gone, and her wraps were mostly dispersed. She smiled down at me, her turquoise like hair a mess, but in a way, beautiful.

"Got you~! Now I don't have to hurt you anymore!" She said excitedly.

I glare at her. "W-What? Aren't you gonna kill me?" I asked, clenching my now fully healed stomach.

She got closer, and I have to say, even though she stabbed me, she has got looks to her. Especially when she practically naked in front of me. I take a deep breath and stand, I'm taller than her by much.

"What do you want? Who are you?" I asked.

The girl's smile disappeared. "I'm Eto! I want to be friends, little brother!" She said in a cutesy voice.

"One, it should be big brother, two, why would I want to be friends with someone who tried to..." I drone off thinking of how I let Tsukiyama work with me after tricking me. I guess I can't be a hypocrite.

I sigh, looking at the exit. "If that's all, then maybe we should get coffee some time." I said sarcastically, as I creeped towards the exit, which she didn't stop me this time.

She smiled happily. "Really! Then see you soon~!" She said excitedly, skipping off back down stairs where she emerged from. Did she take me seriously?

As I closed the exit door, I looked at the moon and though to myself-

What the fuck just happened?!?!

Eto POV

I pranced into the secret exit and found Tatara waiting for me there, she glared back up top and at my ripped clothes. "Did he give you enough trouble to make you use your Kakuja?" He said surprised.

"No, he still has plenty to grow until her can beat me~!" I said with a smile, one of the random lackeys handed me a cloak, which I put over myself.

"Why are you so happy? Our closest base was just attacked by some rogues and now doves are coming." Tatara said a bit angrily.

I giggle. "I have a date tomorrow!" I said excitedly.

Tatara and the others froze, then looked at each other in question, most of them shrugging it off as a random statement. I smile as we get a move on down the dark passageway.

Levin Seto, huh?... he's more enjoyable than I thought. His looks, the way he talks... all of them remind me of someone else knows enjoyed quite a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's be honest here, that sadistic little Eto is one of my favorite characters, so I had to add her in! Get ready for some grade A Eto!

(I'm an Ego Fanboy, get used to it!)