Orca

" Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

I clenched my fists and grit my teeth, Kurona grabbed my shoulder to make sure I didn't pounce on the man. I felt like ripping him apart, slowly and make him watch as I pulled his intestines out...

Ghoul was showing himself again, I need to pull myself together.

I shake my head and focus. Around me I hear screams and screams being suddenly stopped by death. I hear crying children also, some screaming for their mother or father.

The giant monster tore through the festival, killing everything. It was as tall as a one story building and as long as four school buses. What abomination was that thing?!

"Like it? I call it, Hercules. Pretty amusing name don't you think?" Kanou said with a grin.

Kurona hid behind me while shaking in fear, but I can tell she was holding back as well, from tearing this man apart.

"What makes you think I won't kill you right now?" I asked, my eyes glowing a bit of red as I did so.

Kanou smirked. "Think I came here alone? Isn't that right, Mr. Shachi." He said.

I turn around to find a large man with no shirt on, only pants. He was ripped with muscles, a long mustache and long black hair. He started at me with an intense aura, but not exactly an aura to kill.

Shachi didn't seem amused by Kanou's taunting.

"I only agreed to help you because I wanted to see if the little man is the same as Eyepatch." Shachi said, not moving an inch.

Kanou just sighed. "You ruin the fun in everything, Mr. Shachi."

I turn to Kurona and whisper her some commands. "Listen, go and find Rize and Nashiro, I'll keep them busy." I said quickly.

Kurona looked worried for a moment, then nodded, running quickly off down the hill and down into the festival. I hope the others are alright.

I turn back to Shachi and return his stare. What was this guy's deal? He stared deeply and intently at me, but he still seemed not wanting to fight.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Did I hear you say, Rize?" He said, his voice becoming deeper and more dangerous.

He knows Rize?

"Judging by your face, you do... tell me where she is, boy." He said, saying boy in English.

I can tell he has some beef with Rize, so I can't allow him to know where she is. And he's dangerous, much more dangerous than Juuzo. In fact, he might be the strongest opponent I've come in contact with other than Arima and Eto.

I could tell this just by looking at him and sensing the aura around him. If I fight him, there's no guarantee I'll come out of it alive. I need to stall for time, as long as I can.

"Maybe were talking about a different Rize." I said with a nervous smile.

He squinted at me. "Your bad at lying, boy."

I'm about to say something else, but he flies at me, his knee plunging into my gut and making all the air I had stocked up come flying out in one instant, making my lungs wheeze for air.

I fall to my knees and wheeze out breathes, coughing up blood. In one hit?! He didn't even use his Kagune! I slowly get up and see him just standing there with a frown.

"I do not like jokes, boy." He said, running at me again and chopping at me. I block with my arm, but it hits me so hard skid back.

I duck from his next blow and plunge my fist into his side, which felt like punching a rock. I panic for a moment, seeing that he didn't even flinch. He grabbed my face, and threw my skull into a tree.

I grunt from pain as I get up, and quickly jump out of the way from another attack, his fist flew through the wood. How is this guy that strong?!?

"Your moves resemble Eyepatch." He said. "Maybe you had the same teacher."

I had heard Yomo taught Kaneki before, does that mean Eyepatch is Kaneki? I grit my teeth and run at him, making him flinch from surprise.

I jumped off a tree for better agility and landed a kick into his shoulder, pushing him back a bit, but he grabbed my leg, flinging my into his other fist.

I fell to the ground once more, clenching my face that had been his with the force of a steel mace.

He grabbed my collar to my shirt, and plunged his fist into my stomach, twisting and almost cutting through my skin. My ribs erupted and I couldn't breath.

I fell to my knees and ate dirt, holding my ribs.

"Laughable." Shachi said, crossing his arms.

Laughable? Is that what he rated my fighting skills? Laughable... Laughable... Laughable...

"Finally... it's my time to shine! Gonna let me at him?" Ghoul whispered into my ear.

I shook my head and get up, my kagune bursting out of my back and pushing me into a fighting stance. I'm taking control, not Ghoul! Shachi frowned and stopped crossing his arms, but charged at me again.

I grabbed his fist with my Kagune, and squeezed it, making his hand burst into pulp. He looked surprised as my other talon clenched up into a fist and punched him across the face.

He backed up, his hair covering his face.

"Your name, was Levin Seto, was it not?" Shachi murmured.

I nodded, and crossed my arms, my talons aiming at him. He looked up at me with a frown, his kagune coming out. His kagune was shaped as a fishes tail or something of the sort, like an Orca tail.

"My name is Matasaka Kamishiro. You can call me Shachi." He said, getting back into a fighting stance. "Lets see if those talons of yours aren't just for show, boy!"

(You are all thinking, holy sh*t he's f*cked. I get the feeling. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171