Mister Nice Guy

" Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God."
- Leo Buscaglia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rize POV

Naki didn't look very different from when just saw him last, and that was... what? Three years ago? How boring.

He still hung around his goons. What complete and utter idiots. I smile, and give Levin a wave to get his attention. "I'll take his goons. You two can have the big baddy." I said with a smirk.

Levin and Nishio didn't have anything to say as my kagune came out, aiming straight at the two large men with weird masks. I smile and let out a giggle of excitement.

"Arent you gonna attack me? Or are you gonna wait for me to?" I asked, making them look at each other and Bob their heads, charging at me. Naki did the same at Levin and Nishio, instantly pushing Nishio back and trying for a slash at Levin.

He luckily ducked and jumped back, obviously shocked by Naki's speed. He shouldn't underestimate his opponents too much. I look over back at the two buffoons trying to punch me, but I easily dodge then with fast movements.

"But I suppose I should end this quickly." I said under my breath, making my kagune impale one of them in the gut, making Naki's eyes go wide with panic.

Suddenly, I hear Levin speak. "Don't kill them, you idiot!" He yelled.

I flinch, the harsh tone instantly made me retract my kagune and jump away from them, I look at him with a hurt expression, but he just gave me a blank face.

"Hurt them, don't kill them." He said, running at Naki as he was watching over at his goons. His fist plunged into Naki's stomach, making him spit out saliva.

Looks like not only his Kagunes strength is great, but also his physical strength also. Maybe he can turn out just like... no, don't think about him right now, focus.

I spin back around and push the two imbeciles back, one flying into a wall and another skidding across the ground. Thought I can't kill them, I should still be able to have fun. I smirk as I wrap one of my limbs around one of their legs, and fling them high into the air.

The other tries to jump at me, but I side step his attack and stab him through the shoulder, hooking the sharp edge inside his flesh and ripping it out forcefully.

I giggled as blood flew into the air. The one I had thrown into the air smacked his face on the concrete, knocking him out. While the other squirmed, clenching his wounded shoulder.

I sigh as I finish, and look over at Levin's position. I catch sight of them just as Nishiki's large kagune slammed into Naki's head, making him face plant into the earth.

"Ow! That hurts!" He said with a twist of Japanese and American.

He got to his knees, but Levin put his kagune to his throat, glaring down at him. "We done here?" He asked.

Naki grit his teeth, but looked down in defeat. "You may deliver the final blow." He said silently.

Levin stayed still for a long time, then sighed and retracted his kagune. Naki stared with wide eyes as he told me and Nishiki to get in the car. Naki got up and looked over at his two goons, both not dead, but injured.

"Why aren't you killing us?" Naki asked.

Levin glanced back at him before getting into the drivers seat. "I don't have a reason to kill you or your friends." He said simply.

Naki flinched and grouped his two goons together. "Hey! Crow!" He yelled, pointing at us before we left.

"Your a nice guy, you know that?" He said, before running off. I look at Levin to see what his reaction would be and I find him looking surprised.

Levin looked down at his hands and clenched them until they were white, then got back into the car.

Vincent POV

I stopped in the alley, a hooded figure stopping beside me and handing me an envelope. I glance at the piece of paper then back to the hooded figure.

"What's this? I thought I said I was done-" I started, but the hooded figure said something that caught me off guard.

"Keep getting into the balance of things, Vincent, and before you know it you and your little Nest will burn to the ground." He said in a low and dark voice, before walking away.

I glare at him until he is gone and open the envelope. What do these bastard want, calling me out here all of the sudden? If I don't do as they ask, the Nest will be in danger...

I read the line printed on the paper and flinch.

"Sasaki Haise = To Be Eliminated"