Dead End

"In a coma, you don't dream, you just hope someone sits by you."
- Conor Oberst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

I started out by stabbing him in the shoulder and flinging him across the room, maybe the force would knock him out? But of course I had no such luck.

He quickly got up with no problem, groaning and letting out incoherent crap that I couldn't understand.

"Akira... Kill, Ghoul, Ghoul?!"

Biting my lip, I glanced around me. I needed to lead him out of this room somehow. It's just as I'm about to move that my ear piece turns to life and I hear Rize on the other end.

"I'm done. Some got last me, including the King... anything else?" She asked over the coms. I tap the on button and speak into it.

"That's alright. Now I need you to come capture the doctor for me, I've run into some trouble, so I won't be able to." I said, afterwards she gives me an okay and it goes silent.

I glance at Kanou, his grin was that of a man on his last string. Amon screamed and ran at me, I turned in return and ran down the hall, I needed to lead him outside where it was larger.

All the while he was following, his massive Kakuja size broke the walls and destroyed everything, sending rubble and sparks from the lights everywhere.

"That's it... just keep following me." I mumbled under my breath, running into Kanou's office and into another white hall. Amon burst out, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and running almost like that of a gorilla, the ground breaking at his steps.

I passed some of my men, as they were about to open fire, I called them off. "Focus on the lab! I'm taking care of this! Make way!" I yelled over their com channel.

They all backed off, obedience was key. Soon I made it to the main entrance, and burst out into the open air. Outside the trucks that held off the police were there. A circle around the entrance that my men have been protecting.

It won't be long until the CCG gets involved. I have to beat Amon down, and take him with me when Rize gets Kanou.

As I'm thinking this, a tendril whips across the ground near my feet, I jump up to dodge it, but another quickly swats at me in the air, sending me bouncing off the concrete.

Gritting my teeth, I balance myself with a tendril of my own, and jump over to the side of Amon, slashing upwards at his arm. Blood gushed out, which in turn got me a scream from him.

I dodged another swipe of his, and kicked him across the face, then quickly adding a stab through the hand, lifting him up and throwing him across the courtyard.

He groaned and made incoherent sounds and he got back up, the Kakuja devouring his face into a mask. I recognize that kakuhou... Owls....

Alright then.

As I'm about to take out my Kakuja, I hear a voice behind me.

"I'll take care of him. Go get that doctor your so bent on getting." It said. I glance behind me to see Takizawa, the Owl. Speak of the devil and he will come, huh?

He walked past me and sighed. "You owe me after this, Crow." He said.

"I don't need a debt from you." I said, glaring at him. I never liked him, and he never liked me.

Takizawa Seidou.

Seidou grinned at me, psychotic and (maybe?) A bit begging. "Let me do this." He said. "I'm joining that damned King after this, I hope you know that."

I squint at him. "To get back at me for Eto?"

"For what? We both know... you didn't finish-" he started to say, but I held out a hand.

"Fine. I'll leave this to you, Owl." I said, walking back to my car. By now Rize will have gotten Kanou, and I need to get out of here. I can let Kaneki and them deal with Amon.

"Why help me though?" I asked, I couldn't get it off my shoulders.

He glanced back at me. "I hate people that don't care a bit about themselves." He said.

We stared at one another, then I headed to my car, leaving him to his former dove.

Kaneki POV

"There he is!" Touka yelled and pointed ahead. We just got there in time to see Levin getting into a car. I could tell from his mask, that differs from the rest. And that figure... no doubt about it, it's him.

I stopped the car with a skid and let out the others. I see a fight going on, but all that's on my mind is getting to Levin. "Take care of things here, I'm going after him!" I ordered.

They all wanted to object, but they followed my orders, running off and beginning to fight. Just as this is happening, Levin's car zooms out onto the street, and past me.

"Son of a-!" I cursed under my breath, and punched it as hard as I could, the car tires burning rubber and sending me rocketing down the street.

It's not that far that I'm next to his car, and I glance over. And just as I do this, he glances over at me. We made eye contact, he doesn't have his mask on anymore. For a moment, I think he's surprised to see me, but instead he glares at me with a sudden annoyance.

He turns the wheel, ramming into my car and nearly making me go onto the sidewalk. "Crazy bastard-!" I muttered under my breath.

As I said this, I turned the wheel as hard as I could, making my car ram harder than his did into mine. But I soon find myself regretting this.

As soon as I did this, another car in the other lane rammed into the side of my car, sending my car spinning. As for Levin, his car flipped over, now upside down from me hitting it.

My vision blurred, but I shook it off, and climbed out. The other man looked unconscious from hitting me, so I looked over to see Levin walking down the street and up some concrete stairs. He had his mask back on.

I follow, but I stagger. My right leg is broken for sure, but I'm not letting him go! Swallowing the pain I stumble on my feet, practically crawling up the stairs after him.

Where is he going?

I glance up at the sign above the entrance of the place he was entering. It bright blue letters, it read out:

"West Tokyo Train Station"

Is he planning on taking a train to get away?! Pushing myself up, I feel my bone being put back together. Running past the ID scanner, a guard tries to stop me.

I push him out of the way and see the train he's getting on, people ran and cowered in terror because of the mask. By now everyone knew who he was, the Crow.

I check if my mask is messed up at all, but my eye patch mask is still covering my face. I let out a small sigh and run after him, pushing past people and getting on the train on the last second.

There is a silence on the train as it takes off. Every one is frozen with fear as Levin and me stare at each other from across the train cart.

"So... you caught me, False King." He said, his voice filter making his voice sound menacing.

I glare at him. "Your coming with me." I said.

He laughed a bit, then I watch as four talons grew from his back. "I don't think so."

(Took me longer to get to here because of some personal shiz. Colleges are assholes. Complete assholes. I hope you guys are ready for the fight I've been wanting to do since this arc began! Crow vs One Eyed King! Levin vs Kaneki! Nonetheless I hoped you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171