Scars

Just wanted to thank you all for the undying support with this book. I may have problems with some auto correct, but your still here. I plan to make this my biggest book, and I think it'll get over 100 parts (maybe). With 23k views at 56 parts, I like where this is going! Thank you and nonetheless enjoy!
- MnMs171

" I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
- Confucius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rize POV

At first I was so confused at Levin's random demand, but after calming down everyone (especially Tsukiyama, who was saying El Dorado! For no reason...) it seems Levin explained his thoughts about Torso's bait.

"Do you have scars?" Levin asked me with a stern look.

I frown. "Why do you think I have scars?" I asked, crossing my arms, thinking maybe I should use this to my advantage.

Levin flinched a bit. We were in my room now, the others down stairs were still in the party, which I felt guilty of making Levin stay out of it when it was meant for him.

"Because... of the experiments run on you." He said, making me freeze, a flash of memories of didn't want to remember popping up in my mind. I hug my arms and a shiver goes down my spine.

I smile sadly. "Yeah. I suppose I do have some Scars from that." I said, looking at him in the eyes.

"But what makes you think he'll come after another ghoul?" I asked.

Levin rubs his chin. "Torso has been held back by Aogiri from feeding, or hunting, freely lately, from the lack of doves looking into him anymore. I have a feeling he won't care whether it's a ghoul or not." He explained, crossing his arms and leaning back in the chair he was sitting in.

"Next, I need to see your scars." Levin said, standing suddenly with a straight face.

I flinch and cover my front instinctively. "W-What?!? Why do I have to show you!?" I yell, becoming flustered.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He said, looking a bit pained as he said this. Ah, I see.

He doesn't want to force me because he thinks I'll remember back then. He's cute when he secretly worries about me. I smile a bit, only a little before I turn my back to him and pull my shoulder down from my shirt.

Levin waited patiently, not getting flustered or embarrassed about this. Soon my bare back was out and I was silently praying that he wouldn't see my face, I'm blushing too much.

Levin got closer and traced his hand over one. He had a pitiful look on, as if he might cry or get angry, I couldn't tell. Soon he mumbled, "okay."

I pulled my shirt back up and turned back to him, he avoided my eyes, and stood up. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to." He said, his hair covering his eyes and expression from me.

I nod. "Its okay, I'll do it."

Levin was silent for awhile, then walked to the door. "I think I'm gonna get some fresh air." He said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Levin froze, and suddenly turned his head to me, I could see his expression. It sent shivers down my spine as the anger displayed in his expression.

"I have heard quite a lot about this Dr. Kanou. First, he used the twins. Second, he made Haise into a half ghoul without his permission... and then he experimented on you." He said with a demonic tone, almost that of described from what I heard his Kakuja sounded like.

"If I meet this Kanou..." He mumbled, walking out of the room, and just as it was about to close.-

"I'll rip him apart."

Eto POV

The building was silent as I walked inside the door, squeaky sounds flow off of the rusted hinges. Why do we have to use disgusting places like this? I sigh and jump up on a table, swinging my legs from boredom.

"I told you not to sit on the table." Tatara said in that same old bland voice.

I look up at the ceiling as more people come into the room for the meeting. Ayato sags in, looking like a delinquent still as always. He wore a let her jacket and skinny jeans, with boots. He was in his normal attire.

Beside him was our newest addition, a chimera kagune ghoul. Hinami. I smile a small bit at the sight of her, but her grim look dulled me down. She used to be so much more fun when that old coffee shop was open three years ago. But I suppose things wouldn't be as fun with Kaneki if that coffee shop was still standing.

"Why we're we called here? I'm busy baby sitting Torso thanks to you guys." Ayato said, a bit annoyed by the calling out suddenly.

Tatara glared at the ground man. "We're here to discuss the thorn in our side that's going to get deeper if we're not careful." He explained.

Ayato looked confused, and Hinami clarified for him.

"You mean The Nest? The boarding house for ghouls?" She asked, at this Tatara nods.

"We have reason to believe that they are the ones that took down Noro." He said. "No CCG activity in that area, and who else would save your sister?"

Ayato clicked his tongue. "Yeah yeah. I get it. So what, we gonna take them down? When?" He asked in a hurry.

"Thats why we're here, to determine when we're doing this." Tatara said in a voice that sounded like an angry I nod man's.

I lay down on top of the table. "Sounds boring." I said.

"What?!" Tatara exclaims.

"How about this, why don't we focus on our main enemy? CCG? I want to attack the humans too. And I'm sure he wants a good hit at Sasaki Haise." I said, mentioning him made Hinami and Ayato flinch.

Ayato sighed. "Sure sure. Yeah, why don't we focus on the CCG?" He said, wanting to get off the topic immediately.

Tatara sighed. "Never mind then, I'll devise some plans by myself and tell you all later, dismissed." He said, looking out the window.

Ayato and Hinami leave, and Tatara glared at me with full eyes. "Why did you mention him?"

"To spook them. I can't have the Best being taken down yet, I have some things to do there." I explained, a smile forming on my lips.

Tatara stared at me for awhile, then turned away and started to sit down. I sigh and swing my legs again.

"How boring~" I chime, but smile secretly.

I wonder what your doing right now, Levin-kun~