Don't...

"The Tragedy of life is not death... but what we let die inside of us while we live."
- Norman Cousins
(Do you guys even read these anymore? I might be putting them in for reasons... like foreshadowing~) (hint hint)
(BTW, the pic is the closest thing I could find that resembles my thoughts on Levin and how he looks. The scissors symbolise the same scissors Tokage used to cut his veins with.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rize POV

We stepped inside the bar silently. Though I had the idea of going here, it had changed a lot since I had disappeared.

The bartender was still the same, thank god. The dark theme of this bar was different though, less people seemed to inhabit its recesses.

There was one person in the corner, but no one else. I walked up to the counter and smiled at the bartender, who seemed surprised, yet delighted to see me. He met my eyes with a smile.

"Rize... still as beautiful as I remember. What can I do for you?" He asked, cleaning a shot glass and putting it on the counter.

I sit down and cross my arms, Kaneki was near the entrance, leaning against the wall. I bet if he still was like he was back then, he wouldn't look much intimidating, but now he looked like someone you didn't want to approach.

"I never d some info on where the Crow went." I said, leaning toward him, whispering my words. He smiled at this question.

"Jeez, your the second one to ask that today... but I suppose since its you..." He said, then wrote something on a small piece of paper, and slipped it to me when he handed me a drink.

The blood in the glass I drank down, and slipped the note in my coat pocket. I lean forward and tap him on the nose playfully. "Thanks again, Katsuo. I'll call you up some time to repay it." I said.

He waved his hand. "Nah... just go. I'm getting too old for that stuff." He mumbled.

I turn with a smile and walk out the door, Kaneki follows close behind me. We went around the block and found our car once again, sitting in it and closing the doors.

"What does it say?" Kaneki asked quickly.

"Eh eh eh!" I said playfully, waving my finger in front of his face. "Wait a moment."

I pulled the note out and read the two words on it. I froze when reading them. This... is bad. Maybe that's why Katsuo didn't want to meet after this, because he'd know I would be in a bad mood.

"What?" Kaneki asked, impatiently.

I shove the note in front of his face and he reads it. His expression became surprised to anger. "Great... that means that lab on the news..." He trailed off.

"He's there." I said.

On the note bore two words that explained everything we need to know.

Aogiri Tree

Levin POV

As Amon lay on the floor, defenseless and at my mercy, I heard the door open once again. I slowly turn my face to where the door is, and meet eyes with investigators.

They all look around, searching for anymore, but when they see me, the aim their guns at me. I sigh and turn back to Amon.

"Seems I can't right now. I'll see you around." I said with a calm voice, then turn back around to the doves. I lean down and grab my mask off the floor, putting it over my face.

"I-It's the Crow! Open fire!" One screamed, and they all obeyed. The loud sounds of guns firing off bullets filled the room. I let the bullets fly through me, and I fell to my knees, blood all over the place.

"Did we get him?" One mumbled.

I smirked at this, getting back up as my body healed and the bullets fell out of my skin and onto the ground. I tilt my head at them, laughing.

"Is that the best you've got? Toys?" I mumbled, running a hand through my hair. I just noticed this, but it's now fully black, wasn't my hair a bit blue before? Oh well.

The doves all grit their teeth, aiming at me once again. I smile, my talons raise above my head and grab onto the ceiling, I pull myself up as they let bullets fly once again, they all miss.

I land behind them, and more kagune burst from my back, stabbing into them and slamming their corpses into the walls, painting the room more red.

"Easy... give me a challenge, will you?" I said under my breath. I turn away from the room and begin to walk out. Amon calls out to me, in distress.

"Levin... don't..." He said, reaching out to me with one hand while the other is still clenching his deep wound. I freeze and look back at him, I frown.

"What? Don't what? If you don't have anything meaningful to say, then why don't you..." I said, then turned and slashed a pillar holding up the lab, making the whole ceiling start to collapse.

"-die?"

The entire room fell into massive chaos as I left, not turning back. I snap my neck and look around the halls. The entire building was falling apart, halls half destroyed and dead bodies everywhere.

I enter another room, seeing more test tubes. More dead experimental half ghouls litter the ground and test tubes. I smile, beginning to laugh.

"Thanks Kanou, for the food." I said, clapping my hands together, and grabbing an arm, beginning to feast.

Kurona POV

I watch the tv with large eyes. The news feed on the lab was huge on most channels right now, but what I was seeing right now was unbelievable.

In the court yard stood a giant creature, and the entire lab was beginning to fall apart. If Levin was here, then he'd be beside me smiling and telling it would be okay.

I curl up and hug my legs, letting out a small sob, but trying not to let most of it show. I hear someone enter the lounge and I quickly try to wipe my tears.

Nashiro hugs me from behind, smiling. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, but didn't answer, I felt that if I did I would break out in tears again, so I kept quiet.

"Its okay... he'll be back." She whispered, squeezing me tighter.

I let out the sobs and hugged her back, using her shoulder as a tissue.

But suddenly, my heart stopped. I froze in a panic, and I scream in pain as it feels like my entire body is being impaled by needles. What's happening to me?!

Nashiro panics, not knowing what to do, but Vincent rushes in, and quickly scoops me up and heads to the infirmary.

"Shit, it's happening sooner than I thought!" He said, just as I was placed on a bed and I blacked out from pain.

(More emotional and crazy shit. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

"Withering. Dying. Lost Forever."