Destroy Everything

"Like love, destruction can be ecstatic."
- Mason Cooley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

Now this is a sight. The building we had massacred had a short basement area that was hidden behind a cabinet. Why can't they be more inventive?

I look down into the darkness and smile. I glance over at Rou who is to my right. "Is that distraction ready?" I asked.

"Of course, ready for your command." She said with a grin.

"Very well, lets begin. Feel them to start, we're going in." I said, letting some of my men flood into the opening first, before me and Rou followed.

As we walked, the stairs ended and opened into a long white hallway. What's with labs and the color white? It's so bright in here.

"By the way, where is that girl that's always with you?" Rou asked, keeping up with my pace as the men ran ahead again.

Staring ahead I sigh. "She's doing some other work I asked her to do." I exclaimed.

"What type of work?" She asked.

"Sending a message." I said shortly as we made it to the end of the first hall. I point at a man standing on the side of the door and make a gesture for him to open the door. He nods and kicks the door open, then moving to let the rest of the men flood in.

I hear shooting, and screams. I can't help but smile as I walk in to see that my men have won. I glance over to the man who broke the door open.

"How many casualties for the first room?" I asked.

"We lost only one, sir." He said hesitantly. I only nod and rub my chin as I examine the room. There are three doors leading in different directions. I order everyone to slip up into two of the doors.

"Me and Rou will take the third door." I said, giving her a look. She nods and opens the door, showing another hall. As soon as it opens I smell the scent of half ghoul.

Since I was around the twins and Kaneki for so long, I've grown accustomed to it. This means I chose the right door.

"Seems like you'll be able to eat sooner than I thought, Rou." I said as I entered the hall, my footsteps echoing across the walls.

Rou smiled and licked her lips. "I've starved myself for the very occasion!" She said with delight.

She's on Tsukiyama levels of crazy. Oh well, as long as she doesn't try and eat me I'm fine with her being around. The hall ended soon as I was faced with another door.

I open the door calmly, inside was a bunch of scientists scrambling about grabbing their papers and other things trying to evacuate. I found it like a scene of mice going back in their hole away from the cat.

The room was much larger than the others we've been through so far, the ceiling was high and the walls were lined with tubes of test subjects. I glanced at Rou.

"Have fun then. I'm going on ahead." I said, hearing her giggle with delight, I stop by the door heading deeper into the lab and glance back at her. "And don't forget to get rid of all of them." I reminded her.

She gave a simple nod as she turned to the disheveled scientists and licked her lips. She was probably going to kill them and then eat all the subjects. So be it, this was part of the deal.

I push myself through the door and find a much smaller hallway, this on leading to another plain door. This layout of the lab was so simple it was like an RPG map made with crappy software.

The door the was locked, unlike the others. I smile at this as I push my foot against the door, kicking it open. The door fell flat onto the ground, and I scanned the room.

Unlike the others this one was dimly lit, and I could only see near the desk in the middle of the room because of a small lamp. Stepping forward I made it to the desk and opened the file cabinet. Lined up were file after file. I felt myself smile as I grabbed my walkie talkie.

"Some of you from the front come the way I went and grab everything in the main office. I found what I was looking for." I said, there was a response but I wasn't listening as I looked around.

There was a document on the table, half signed at the bottom. I raise an eyebrow, then look to the floor to find the pen lying there. This made me look to the office chair, which was fallen over backwards, as if someone leaped up suddenly.

The signature that wasn't finished... I recognized it. Turning from the desk I looked to the walls. They were aligned with bookshelves and other machines. I find that one of them is protruded outwards a bit.

I grab the edge of the book shelf and pull it out from the wall. Behind it was a wooden sliding door. This stood out from the rest of the room quite a lot. So, it seems that you were here until a moment ago...

I look back at the paper and smirk insanely.

Kanou.

Kaneki POV

The car ride was smooth, and I felt like I was gonna fall asleep at any moment. I probably should have, I needed my strength, but I rd myself that I wanted to see everything.

Another part of the city was apparently is ruins, a bunch of ghouls were attacking people in random. But this didn't look like Nest, it was someone else.

I glanced out the window to see us passing a number of docks with boats aligned on them. We were near the ocean, even through the shut Windows I smelled a small scent of the salt water.

I hadn't been to the beach in awhile, but it was night time, just hitting spring, it wasn't the right time for that. Next to me Hinami and Kurona both talked girl talk, which I blocked out most of.

In front Touka and Yomo, who was driving, both were silent. Every now and then I caught sight of Touka glancing back at me and the others. Maybe she was worried about me?

As I was about to start a conversation of my own, suddenly, the car jerked to a sudden stop, all of us lurching forward a bit. I went so far as to hit my head on the drivers back of the seat.

I rubbed my head as I looked ahead of us. "Why'd we stop?... oh." I murmured the last part.

The entire road was blocked with other cars, on top of them stood ghouls dressed in black. Nest. Gripping my fists I got out and walked in front of the car, the others following behind me. Did Levin know I would react to the attacks? Is he working with the others ghouls?

Suddenly, in the middle of the group, they parted to let one figure come out and stand in front of them. I felt myself go cold with confusion and frustration.

Rize crossed her arms, and smiled as she took off her mask. "I'm afraid the false King doesn't go any further."

(Both sides are in conflict, the streets ablaze. The Crow slowly and leisurely follows the trail of the doctor, what will be do if he catches him? Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171