A Memory Filled Storm

" If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were."
- Khalil Gibran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasaki POV

Shopping for the others was my usual routine, but this time I happened to be very late, and to make matters worse, it was going to start training, I could tell from the clouds in the distance.

The night sky was dark and felt as if it might crash down at any moment, intoxicating me with a void. I stared up at the moon as I was walking, the gleam from it made me feel a bit weird.

What's wrong is this world.

I flinched and clenched my head. That was something I said? But was I right? Am I still right? After seeing all the sides, all the point of views, in reality, their all the same. Every side has something to protect, every side has something they lost.

So is it right to say that the world is wrong when it's the people are the ones who are messing it up so much?

I bite my lip and sigh, then focus ahead of me. It's just then that I feel a drop of water fall on my face. I flinch and look back up, rain starting to hit my face.

Funny, it's as if glass was falling from the sky. I could see my reflection in each individual drop. My hair was almost back to normal by now, back to original and boring black.

As I look up, I see an umbrella cover up my vision and I look at who's holding it. Beside me is Touka, a smile on her face as she holds up the umbrella over me.

"You planning on getting a cold? We might be ghouls, but that doesn't mean were immune to some sicknesses." She said.

I was still bewildered that she suddenly came out of nowhere. "T-Touka... what are you doing out so late?" I asked.

"Had to pick up something from somewhere. What about you?" She asked, looking down at my bag.

I smile. "It's for dinner, the others wanted to have some home cooked tonight." I explained.

"Oh? You their mom?" She said with a teasing attitude.

I puff out my cheeks. "So what? Their a bunch of brats, and I have responsibility to take care of them." I said clearly.

Touka nodded and pointed to the street ahead. "C'mon, let's head to Re, we can dry you off there." She said kindly.

We walk down the street in silence for awhile, then I speak up, wondering something. "I've been wondering... how mad were you when I shunned you so you wouldn't come along with me back then?" I asked, very cautiously.

She kept looking forward, but did glance at me. "I hated you for awhile... but I somehow thought it was best to accept your stubborn attitude... but..." She trailed off.

"But?" I pushed.

As we made it to the door of Re, she turned to me, a slight blush coming to her face. Why was she blushing?

"I guess... I like it better when your near me." She blurted out, then turned and worked on unlocking the doors. I stood in shock at what she said, but she opened the doors and we headed in, making our way to the back to the rooms.

"You can use the guest room and shower." Touka said, heading to her room.

I nod, even though she can't see me, and head into the room and start to undress from the wet clothes. As I'm half way with my shirt off, I hear the door open and I freeze.

"Um... Touka? Are you in here?" I asked.

No answer.

I sighed in relief and tried harder to get the wet shirt off, I hate getting wet clothes off, it's so hard sometimes! I finally free myself of the torture and take the rest of my clothes off, and head into the shower.

(I bet you fangirls were imagining his body, you pervs~!)

Touka POV

Oh god oh god!

I saw his body! I only wanted to see if the shower had any soap left for him to use, I swear! Levin used that shower so I didn't know if there was any left.

But I don't hink he saw me... calm down, calm down!

I take deep breaths in the hallway, my face burning a thousand degrees over the normal temperature. I gulp and knock on the door, no answer. I slowly open the door and hear the shower going.

I sigh in relief. Okay, he's in the shower, now I can leave him a spare change of clothes for the night. He can return them whenever. I put the clothes outside the bath and knock of the fogged glass door.

"I left a change of clothes for you." I called.

Over on the other side I heard him shift in movement. "Thanks." He said quickly.

I quickly left the room after that and sat at my rooms table. My room wasn't that different from my old one, except it was much bigger. It had a more plain vibe to it also.

After a couple of minutes, the door opened to Sasaki, wearing some sweat pants and a white t shirt. The t shirt was so see through you could see his muscles and skin. Am I staring?

Sasaki quietly sat down and sighed. "Sorry for being a hassle." He said.

"It's okay, it's lonely around here during night anyway." I mumbled slowly. I hugged my knees as I said this. Sasaki's eyes went over me, which made me nervous.

Cling him Sasaki was so normal now, but deep down I know this is Kaneki. Our Kaneki. The boy I know for his love for books and friends.

I stand and stretch. "Well, I'm gonna make some tea." I said, quickly turning around, but my leg twisted, and I began to topple over.

"Watch out!" Sasaki said as he jumped up and grabbed hold of me before I slammed my head against the table. He was holding me as if we were dancing at a ball, one hand behind my back and the other near my shoulder.

I blushed a deep red as he pulled me up and I fell against his chest, which is a position we both froze up in. I could hear his heart beat go faster, sending a sound constant beating towards my ears.

"H-Hey Touka..." He mumbled slowly, grabbing my shoulders and putting my at a good distance.

We stared at each other's eyes for a long time. Those silver eyes that I couldn't seem to stop looking at, his broad shoulders, his nice figure. For a moment, both of us started to close in, moving inch by inch-

"Hey! Touka! I forgot my cellphone... oh..."

Levin had walked in as me and Sasaki were holding each other. My face goes red as I push Sasaki off of me, making him ram his head into the fridge with a grunt.

"G-Get off of me, pervert!" I yelled. I quickly turned to Levin, who seemed very confused right now.

"And you! It's on the counter in the guest room!" I basically ordered him to get out. He quickly retreated and retrieved his phone, saying a quick sorry and goodbye, leaving only a silent and brisk atmosphere between me and Sasaki.

I slowly turned to him, making him flinch. "W-What's with the scary face, Touka?" He said with a scared voice.

"Nothing. Go to bed." I ordered, as I crawled into my bed and pulled the covers over myself. Right now I don't want to look at him, my mind can't take it.

Why does he have to be so handsome?

(What? Think that Levin was the only one to get a ship? C'mon, you know me better than that~! Touken confirmed! Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171