Acceptance

" You left and I cried tears of blood. My sorrow grows. Its not just that You left. But when You left my eyes went with You. Now, how will I cry?"
- Rumi
(This goes so well with Kaneki!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

Walking home this late sucks. The weather is cold, strippers line up the sidewalks asking if I want a good time, and I have to ignore every single one of them.

I sigh and breath into my hands to warm them up. I take a breath through my nose and suddenly I freeze, my eyes go wide as I turn to my right, finding a man staring at me a hood covering his face.

He notices that I see him and he smirks. "Well, looks like you saw me... oh well." He said as if it didn't matter.

"What do you want?" I asked, glaring at him.

"My boss has asked me to inform you of some info that you might find useful about your... allies." He said, grinning.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked, my mind racing. Who is this guy? Who's his boss? What info? This is so random that I don't know what to ask but the basic questions.

"The one that saved you, Vincent Valhalla." He said, scratching his beard. "You do know who he was back in the day... what he was?" He said, leading me on.

"No...." I said, waiting for the answer.

Just then, the man put his hand to his ear piece and nodded self consciously. "Yeah, got it... never mind, looks like you'll have to ask yourself, Crow." He said, turning.

"You can't just leave me with that!" I yell as he disappeared into the darkness of the alley he came from.

I grit my teeth as I turn and walk faster. Either someone's trying to mess with me... or that someone wants me to realize something important... and it has to do with Vin...

Now that I think about it...

Who is Vin, exactly?

Touka POV (now for the part you've all been waiting for!)

The snap produced from Sasaki's finger echoed through the whole empty room I was placed for the past two weeks. The place reeked of garbage and blood, so my kakugan was always out, which strained my eyes.

Sasaki was across the room, poking at his stomach, which was healing even faster than I've seen from him before. It was twice more faster than back when he was Kaneki.

He looked up at Noro with a smirk. "Are you going to answer me?" He said, snapping another finger.

Noro didn't say a word, like usual. But instead Noro ran at Sasaki, swinging his kagune so fast I only saw a blur. But just as it was about to hit Sasaki, the dove was gone.

Noro looked co fused when he looked up, seeing Sasaki on the ceiling, his kagune stabbed into the roof to hold him. "That wasn't nice..." Sasaki mumbled, a small smile on his face that sent shivers down my spine.

He propelled off of the ceiling and spun around, using his kagune as a landing on top of Noro. Casually, Noro jumped out of the way, so Sasaki hit the ground sending rubble and dust everywhere.

Noro covered his face, as he was engulfed by the smoke, and I wasn't able to see the both of them. But after a few moments, I heard sounds like clanging of metals, echoing to my ears. I could only stare at the smoke which moved over and over with each shadow inside jumping around.

Suddenly, the sound stopped. Fear took over me. Not again, I don't want him to be taken again. I struggle more with the bandages and soon find myself breaking free, by then, the smoke lifts.