What Does She Want?

"Love of Beauty is taste. The creation of Beauty is art."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

Of course, I didn't expect Kurona to want to play video games with me. I thought she'd go straight to her sister, but it seems since I got back, which was yesterday, she's been quite attached to me.

Not in the stalker way, but in the way of where I feel more respected from her, I feel as if she treats me as a equal now. She used to look at me with the feeling of me being weak, but I clearly showed my training results.

I sit in the lounge with her, and usually I win against Vin, so i didn't expect to get my ass kicked from a girl who said it was her first time playing. She didn't smile, but played with a blank expression.

What was the weirdest part about her playing video games? One, she seemed to enjoy them. Two, she chose my lap to sit in. Yeah, I said it, my friggin lap!

Was I dreaming? Or was a beautiful girl sitting in my lap playing video games and enjoying herself with my company?! She didn't seem to think this weird at all, she still had that blank expression on her face.

Her legs are layed on top of mine, pinning me down, straight legs covered with stockings. I blush while staring at them, I shake my head to clear it. Focus on the games, not her body, moron!

Kurona shifted a bit, making me flinch. She looked up with a blank expression at me. "What's the matter?" She asked, tilting her head.

In a way, that was cute- gah! Stop thinking that way! I'm not a perv, I swear!

"U-Um... your... S-sitting on my lap... so..." I stumble with words, my face is probably beet red.

She stared at me with her faceless expression, then turned back to the game, leaning back into my chest. Is she doing this on purpose?!? As she's leaning back, my head leans over her on the side, I can see her breast clearly.

I shake my head furiously until I'm dizzy, and i feel my remote vibrate. I turn to the screen and see that I've been shot. Kurona sighs a bit, as if disappointed.

"I thought you said you were good?" She said in that monotone voice.

Was she trolling me?! I grit my teeth ad I shoot her character in the game, killing her back. She frowns, shooting me back as she spawns. This killing back and forth went on for awhile, until-

She wrapped her arms around mine, still holding the remote. My arms are restricted movement, so it's a bit harder, but I manage. But my head is rushing with so much blush I think I might pass out.

I see Vincent walk in, bringing in some coffee for us, he sees our position and snickered.

"Don't you dare say it." I said, glaring at him.

Vin shrugged with a smirk and walked to the couch, and taps my shoulder, holding out his hand. "It's time for your daily visit to Rize, anyway, I'll play for you." He said.

Kurona stared at me as I asked her to let me go. For a long time she glared at me. What's going through her head right now?

She lets me go in an instant, sitting back on the couch as i stood. Vincent scooted towards her with a pervy smile. "Wanna sit on my lap, Yasu?" He said.

She glared at him with a dark look as if to tell him to back the fuck off. Which made him successfully jump back and sit away from her as they continued their game.