Jasons Legacy

" You exist only in what you do."
- Federico Fellini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eto POV

"He's missing?" I asked with a cutesy curious voice. I put a finger to my lip and tilted my head.

Tatara shook his head. "It was already reported that she was taken out by a that squad of Quinx." He said in frustration.

I smile. "Don't worry, I sent someone to find Torso. A long time ago." I said with a blunt voice.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tatara said with a growl.

I glance over at him with a smirk (scary rape face!). "What makes you think I have to tell you?" I said with a dark playful voice.

Tatara flinched and backed off, coughed to get back on track. He looked over in the corner, at the man crouching in the corner. "Why not send him?" He asked.

I giggle. "I don't want things to get too out of hand. Besides. You have some other work to do, don't you?-"

The man looked up, his long white drooping over his face, he had his fingers in his mouth, mumbling some nonsense. "Hungry... need something to eat..."

"-Takizawa-kun~!"

Levin POV

"Your name is Nishiki?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.

Serpent, or Nishiki nodded. He looked back at the taxi then back at me. "Where did you find Rize?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked. Did he possibly know Rize from before? Or is he just familiar with her name and power?

Nishiki crossed his arms. "Curious." He says simply.

"I'll tell you all the answers to your questions if you hear me out first." I explained. He waited for me to continue, so I sigh and take a deep breath.

"I want you to join Nest." I said.

He flinched. "That boarding house for ghouls?" He said with a bit of caution.

I nod. "My name is Levin Seto, or Crow." I said, holding out my hand to shake his. He flinched at the introduction, but after awhile took my hand. "Nice to meet you."

Nishiki scratched his head then looked back at the taxi. "I'm a pretty simple guy. So I'll make this deal easy. Give me Torso, and I'll check out this Nest place of yours. If I like it, then I'll join, but if I don't-"

"Then your leaving?" I finish for him.

He slowly nodded and I smile. "Sure, done deal, Serpant-kun~!" I said with a silly voice.

"Don't say it like that." He mumbled with a nervous look on.

We both enjoy a talk for awhile, but I stop and look upwards, a strange scent going to my nose. Nishiki can smell it too, and also looks up at the trail of scent.

A ghoul.

"Found you!" Said a voice in American.

Nishiki flinched and bit his lip. "Not this bastard." He mumbled.

I squint upwards to see a shadow of three men falling to the ground near us. Two of them had pretty basic masks on, two two eye sockets, and the men were huge! They made weird noises that I didn't understand.

The middle one and smallest was the one that caught my attention. He had combed blond hair and green eyes. He had a certain funny and dangerous atmosphere that made him seem like one of the weirdos. But a strong weirdo.

"Naki, what are you doing here?" Nishiki said in a low voice, his kagune beginning to come out, a giant blue tail, spinning around in a coil around where he was standing, like some sort of defense.

The blind man, Naki, grinned. "I have come, to end you!" He said in a weird mix of American and Japanese. His kagune came out, a straight sword like Koukaku out of his shoulder.

"I need that man in the trunk." Naki said. "Because that's where fate brings us!" He said dramatically as he put his hand over his head, as if weeping.

"I'm, what's with this dude?" I ask, a nervous smile coming to my face.

Nishiki grit his teeth. "Don't let your guard down, he might be an idiot, but he's dangerous."

Naki displayed his arms outward, and snapped one of his fingers as he yelled out.

"Now! Let us begin!"