The Crows Ideal

"I can bear any pain, as long as it has meaning."
- Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rize POV

Another sharp pain in the back spiked into me as Kijima did his "work". His hands were so calm as they slowly cut through my back and poked about at me kagune sac.

He smiled once extracting the first. "Such a magnificent kagune. So this is the beauty that gave birth to the One Eyed King and those twins, right?" He asked.

I grit my teeth and glared at him. "Shut up, you freak." I mumbled through the pain.

Kijima chuckled at this, plucking at my open back once again. I let out a scream, and sights return to my head. The experiments I was out through by Kanou. No, not again. I don't want to go back there!

I felt tears running down my cheeks, Kijima noticed this and grinned. "Are you perhaps sad? Gone insane? Or are you trying to hold on?" He asked as he snipped another vein that was growing back.

"Ah, it's almost back again, so much to extract, I'm excited to see what type of quinque they'll make." He said, practically like a little girl on Christmas.

Wasn't it Christmas soon anyway? Wow... time sure flies. A year ago Levin went to Aogiri... I felt a wave of nausea hit me and I nearly fainted, I kind of wanted to.

"No no. I need you awake." Kijima said, holding my face and smiling, licking his fat lips. I shivered in discomfort, this guy was the epiphany was disgusting.

The look that Levin had when Nashiro was cut in nearly half... where the check is he? Where is this filthy pig keeping Levin? I need to break out... but with the RC repellent I can't make my Kagune come out. He's only letting me regenerate enough to grow it back and not let it loose.

Suddenly, a small buzzer went off at the computer on the other side of the room. Kijima raised his head and walked over, pressing and holding a button while speaking.

"What is it? I thought I said I would be busy for awhile." He said in a short anger.

Another voice came from the other side. "The Crow! It broke out of its cage! It's eating everything in sight! We've started to evacuate!"

"What?! How the hell did he break out?! He hasn't had anything to... eat..." Kijima broke off of his sentence and stared into space. Then he cracked a smile, laughing like a lunatic.

"That's marvellous! Simply fantastic! Such a twist you've set upon me, Crow!" He yelled in vigor, waving his arms about in excitement.

He pressed down on the button once more. "Go ahead and evacuate." He then let it go and turned back to me with a pleasant look on his face.

"The Crow certainly knows how to entertainment his hosts." He said, as the man on the speaker was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"No! I have a wife and family! Plea-! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You ate my fucking arm! My arm my arm my arm-! Aaaaaaaaah-!"

The line went dead, a bunch of other lines went out, or heard screams of terror and fear. What... is Levin doing? We waited in a long silence, as I heard footsteps approach the entrance of the room, and stop.

I could see Kijima slowly walk over to me and unstrap me, grabbing my by the neck and putting me in front of him. Is he planning on using me as a shield?!

I struggle, but he grabs my head and slams it against a metal table, making me cough and spit a tooth out. The door opened then, and a giant miasma smell of corpses and blood came through the door with it.