Anniversary planning

Disclaimer: Kamala and Doug met earlier than usual Kamala is a lawyer, and so is Doug, they work in the same office along with Maya, and Meena. Meena's kids are a month and 2 years old. Kamala's mom is a doctor in private practice in Los Angeles. Kamala is 31 and Maya is 33. Kamala and Doug own their own law practice.

A month before their 2nd anniversary...June 19th

Kamala had a long and more stressful than usual day at work. All she wanted was to go home see her Dougie.  When she gets home, she saw Dougie was watching baseball, she decided to quickly get changed and go and surprise her Dougie.

Kamala walks out of their room, in a towel, and goes into the family room, where Doug is watching baseball and he sees Kamala walk in.

Kamala- "Dougie"

Doug- "Honey, did you know that in a month it will be 2 years that I married my best friend have I told you how hot you look?"  He gives her a kiss.

Kamala giggles  "yes Dougie you have... that's when I married my best friend as well, our wedding was so much fun, especially our wedding night, have you noticed what I'm wearing?"

Doug - "yes I've been having some...thoughts"

Kamala- "Hmmm what thoughts?" Doug gets up from the couch and gives Kamala a long kiss.

Doug picks Kamala up and carries her into their room and puts her on their bed

"You look so hot when you're naked baby." I seductively said kissing her neck as she moaned softly, her sweet voice turned me on as I reached and stroking her with my fingers "Oh Dougie~" she moaned as she sat on the bed.

"Where you want it baby?" I panted as she sat on my member riding me again and moaning louder, Kamala quicken the pace, causing me to groan. My eyes shut tightly, ready to explode inside her.

"I want you inside me, I want to have your baby Dougie..." She cried begging.

Finally, cumming inside her we both cried in surprise of ecstasy, as I slammed inside her walls.

"Oh...Dougie..." She leaned in on my shoulder and laid there as my member slides out. We both laid there in the bed breathing out,  while Kamala leans closer to my body, feeling my body heat on her.

"I love you so much baby." I said caressing her hair.

"I love you too baby." She said as we kissed under the covers.     

They were both satisfied for the time being and as they slept they both wore satisfied smiles upon their faces.

~2 hours later... they wake up~

Doug- "I love when you get home from work, and are only wearing a towel"

Kamala- "I had a long and more stressful then usual day, and I needed you, I kept having thoughts all afternoon, when I saw the date on the calendar was June 19th"

Doug- "I knew something was bothering you when you texted me, and you said I need you, I knew you were at work and probably in a meeting, so I didn't call, that's why I sent you a text with the a lot of heart emoji's"

Kamala- "yes, thank you, what do you want to do for our anniversary, hopefully we won't need clothes for long, we need a vacation, and what do you think of trying to get pregnant?"

Doug-"hmmm I love that idea, how about a beach get away, just us a week on the beach at our house, hopefully most of it in bed, I can't wait till we have kids, when ever your ready to start trying we will"

Kamala- "sounds good to me, I want to start trying, and hopefully it won't take long for us to get pregnant, I didn't refill my birth control"

Doug- "hopefully, but it will be fun trying though"

Kamala- "yes it will"