Christina's House

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug  4 her help with writing this 💕

Addison leaves to start laundry.

an hour later...  3:00 pm

Kamala starts to wake up, "Dougie, what are you up to, I know your up to something, I know when your being sneaky"

Doug- "I was going to surprise you tomorrow"

Kamala- "I wanna know, and can you help me up, I'm starting to hurt, and I'm leaking"

As soon as Doug helps Kamala up, Lexie and Bella decide they are hungry and show Mommy and Daddy how good their lungs are.

Kamala- "Dougie, can you give me my pillow"

Doug- "of course, do you want your cover too"

Kamala- "no, it's just us in here right now Lexie, I know your hungry, let Momala get ready and she will feed you and Bella and you two can have as much milk as you want"

Doug gives Kamala her pillow and then he picks Lexie up from the floor where she was sleeping. "Bella, let me give Lexie to Momala, and she will get her latched on, then it will be your turn"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top and has her pillow on her tummy and she lays Lexie on her pillow and Lexie latches on and starts nursing on the left side, Doug picks Bella up and he gives her to Kamala.  Kamala unsnaps her other strap, Bella is laying on her pillow and she latches on and starts nursing.

Kamala- "much better, that's what woke me up is I was hurting, and I was leaking, what were you and Addison talking about while I was taking a nap"

Doug- "I was going to surprise you, but since you want to know I will tell you"

Kamala- "thank you, what is it"

Doug- "when I went to get the bath tub from Christina, I was telling her that I know you wanted to go to a Giants game, while we are here"

Kamala- "I do, but with Lexie and Bella is would be too hard, so we will go into the team store instead"

Doug- "that is your surprise, I was telling Christina and she said that Addison has season tickets, and Christina has a suite, at Oracle park, and she's letting us use it tomorrow, we are going to a Giants game, and I know your worried about Lexie and Bella"

Kamala is trying to hold back tears
Kamala checks on Lexie and Bella and she sees they are still nursing, "I am worried, they are newborns, and I don't like nursing where there's a lot of people, and all of the noise at a game is too much for them, I need a nap, I don't know if we will stay for the whole game, they need naps, and I need a nap in the afternoon"

Doug- "Honey, I can tell your about ready to cry, don't worry, we are going to be in Christina's suite at the park, so it will just be Christina, us, Lexie and Bella, and Christina has baby stuff in her office, she even has a pack n play in there which she said we could use, and of course we will bring their toys"

Kamala- "aww Dougie, you did think of everything thank you, I did want to take Lexie and Bella to their 1st Giants game"

Doug- "and we will"

Kamala looks and Lexie has unlatched, "I need a burp cloth, diaper and wipes"

Doug- "let me have Lexie I will burp her, Bella's still going at it"

Kamala snaps up her tank top strap on the left side and she gives Lexie to Doug.

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder, then he puts Lexie on his shoulder, and a few minutes later, Lexie burps, "that was a good burp"