Kamala's 6 week checkup part 2

*I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this*

When they are walking out Kamala says to Doug, "Dougie, we have to go home now, I'm leaking and I'm hurting"

Doug begins talking as he looks at her "What do you mea... ohh okay."

He says seeing the wet circles on her shirt.

Kamala- "can I have my jacket, I don't need everyone to see my shirt is all wet"

Doug hands her her jacket

In Doug's car

Doug- "yay playtime I miss you, but I know why we had to wait, and I wouldn't have changed these 10 and half months for anything, I love all my girls more then you know"

Kamala- "I love you too more then you know and I love Bella and Lexie so much, I wouldn't have changed these last 10 and a half months either, I'm leaking like a faucet, after I feed them, I gotta take a shower"

~At Kamala and Doug's~

Maya sitting in the recliner, while Bella is on her shoulder, Meena is holding Lexie, Leela is on the floor playing with the toys, and crawling around.

Maya- "Meena, can you give me my phone, it's right next to you"

Meena- "sure" and Meena gives her phone.

Maya sees there's a new text message from Doug.

Maya~

We are on the way home from Kam's checkup, can you please go in the sunroom and on the on the counter, there is a vase with some red roses please bring them into the kitchen and put them on the counter so that when we walk in Kam sees them, don't tell Kam that I sent you this text, they are a surprise for her because she means the world to me.

Thx

Maya text's Doug back

Of course Doug. Thank you for being the best husband and father and thanks for making my sister happy. Would you like me to do anything else?"

Doug texts back No we will be home in a few minutes.

Maya reads the text and Meena is holding Lexie, she's letting her auntie know she's hungry, and Meena says "mom where are you going?"

Maya- "I gotta get the flowers from the sunroom, Doug just texted me, so that Kam sees them when they get home."

Meena- "I hope Auntie gets home soon, Lexie's looking at me and I know what she's looking at, Aww he's always so cute and adorable with Auntie"

Maya- "yes, and now Bella is looking at me, I know what she's looking at but there's no milk in there, and showing me how good her lungs are"

Meena- "I know Lexie's looking at me too and showing us how good her lungs are"

Lexie and Bella start crying ...

Meena- "I got milk, but its for Leela I can't feed Lexie or Bella. I know Auntie's probably soaked because I'm leaking like a faucet, and Leela' crying.  I'm going to go Lexie & Bella's room to feed her, all 3 babies are showing us how good their lungs are"

Maya-"Okay I will try to soothe Lexie and Bella, I know what you two want, but Auntie doesn't have any milk, only Momala has milk for you, hopefully she will be home soon, I'm going to go and feed Leela, I'm leaking, can you watch both babies"

Maya- "yes I can, go and feed Leela"

Meena- "thanks, we will be back"

Meena and Leela go into Lexie and Bella's room so Meena can feed Leela.

Maya is holding Lexie and Bella and walking with them, trying to comfort them, when Kamala and Doug come into the family room. "Momala's here, she's going to feed you, I know my babies are hungry, I heard both of you crying when we pulled into the garage"

Kamala- "it's okay, aww my babies are hungry huh"

Maya- "yes they are hungry, all 3 babies were crying at once, Meena's in their room feeding Leela, and I was trying to calm them down, till you came home and how did your checkup go?"

Kamala- "It was okay but I really need to feed these two because before we left  Dr Grey's office I started leaking, I had to put my jacket on, so that no one would see how wet my shirt was"

Kamala takes off her jacket

Kamala goes over to her recliner, and unsnaps her her tank top and Lexie and Bella latch on and start nursing.

Maya- "wow, I guess they were hungry, look at them go"

Kamala- "yes they were, I was soaked, after they are done with their lunch, I'm taking a shower before I have lunch, how were my babies while you were babysitting"?

Maya- "they were good, 10 minutes after you left, Lexie was up and she wanted to be held, I changed her and she was red, so I put her rash cream on, and then I was holding her, we did tummy time, and then we took a nap on my shoulder, while Bella was napping on Meena's shoulder, after we did tummy time, and they were watching Leela crawling, they like to play with baby play gym, that we use for tummy time"

Kamala- "how red was Lexie, I thought she was starting to get a diaper rash this morning, when I changed her, and I put her rash cream on, was Bella red?, I know they like the baby play gym, they especially like to grab at the toys, they like to hear the crinkle sound the toys make"

Maya- "a tiny bit yes, so we put rash cream on her too, Lexie was more red then Bella was"

Doug brings over the flowers that were on the counter.

Kamala- "Where did these beautiful flowers come from"

Doug- "the flowers came from me, I bought them for you and Maya put them out for you while we were at your checkup"

Kamala- "Aww Dougie you are so sweet, thank you"

Doug- "you mean the world to me, and I wanted to show you how much"

Kam- "you mean the world to me too"

Doug leans down and give her a kiss and then kisses the girls heads softly.

Maya- "Sis what would you like for lunch when you get out of the shower"

Kamala- "Antipasto Salad, with steamed pita with grilled chicken, with ice water to drink"

Maya- "okay I will make it for you, Doug do you want the same"

Doug- "yes please"

Kamala looks and she notices that Lexie has unlatched, and she picks her up and puts her on her shoulder, while she snaps up one side of her tank top.  "Dougie, can you burp Lexie, Bella's almost done, then after I burp her I'm going in the shower"

Doug- "of course, let me have her"

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug and he puts the burp cloth on his shoulder and gently rubs her back and a few minutes later Lexie burps. "That was a good burp Lexie"

Lexie decided she's still hungry and she decided to try to nurse on Doug's shoulder. "Princess, there's no milk on Daddy's shoulder, Mommy has milk"

Kamala giggles  "Dougie, let me have her, I think she's having a growth spurt, last nite she wanted to nurse almost every hour, and the last time she wanted that was when she was 3 weeks old and had a growth spurt"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top and Lexie latches back on