Bella and Lexie's 1st flight on an airplane part 5

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Kamala- "thanks"

The plane

Kamala, Doug, Lexie and Bella are on the airplane

Robin- "Welcome aboard, I will be your flight attendant for the short flight to San Francisco"

Kamala- "thank you, how do I buckle in the carseats"

Robin- "can I have the base to their car seats, we buckle them just like you do in the car"

Kamala- "oh okay, I wasn't sure, where do I sit"

Robin- "I think we should put the 2 car seats on the seats, with the seat belts, and you sit in the middle, at least during take off and landing"

Kamala- "okay that sounds good and then Doug will be next to us"

Robin- "yes or he can sit in the chairs, which is next to you, how old are they, and they look alike, are they identical"

Kamala- "they are 2 and half months old, and yes they are identical, Bella is next to Doug in her car seat, and Lexie is next to me in her car seat"

Kamala- "Lexie, Mommy's going to clip your pacifier to your jacket, and Bella, I see Daddy already clipped your pacifier to your jacket" Kamala puts Lexie's pacifier in for her.

Doug- "I want to sit next to Bella, that way each of us is next to them, Bella's got her pacifier in as well"

Robin- "okay, Alex just said we have been cleared for take off, so everyone needs to be buckled up until we are in the air"

Robin closes the door to the plane, "all phones, and iPads needs to be put in airplane mode"

Kamala- "Dougie, can you get my phone and put it on airplane mode, I don't think I did"

Doug- "yes, where is it"

Kamala- "in my purse, which is next to me"

Doug goes into Kamala's purse and takes her iPhone out and puts it on airplane mode, along with his iPhone.

5 minutes later... they are up in the air

Lexie and Bella start crying, their ears are hurting, and Kamala's trying to comfort Lexie, while Doug is trying to comfort Bella.

Kamala- "Lexie, it's okay, are your ears hurting, and your hungry, it's been almost 3 hours since you had milk"

Robin- "Kamala, you can unbuckle Lexie, from her carseat and hold her since we are up in the air now"

Kamala unbuckles Lexie from her car seat, and is holding her trying to comfort her and she spits out her pacifier and is trying to nurse on Kamala's shoulder, "Robin is there somewhere I can go to feed Lexie and Bella"