1st night as Mommy & Daddy

2 hours later... 11:30 pm

Christina comes into Kamala's room to see how she's feeling

Kamala wakes up... "Dougie, I have to pee, I need help to get up, and will you walk with me, I have some feeling in my back and my legs but not a lot yet"

Christina- "Kamala, how are you feeling?"

Kamala- "sore, I have to pee, I don't feel comfortable enough to get up myself yet, not all of the feeling is back in my legs yet, most of it is though"

Christina- "Doug and I will help you, I have your left hand"

Doug- "Honey, I have your right hand, get up slowly"

A few minutes later...Doug helps Kamala get back in bed.

Christina- "I'm going to exam you and see how your healing okay"

Kamala's in tears "that hurt so much too pee, and when can I take a shower"?

Christina- "you will be bleeding up to 6 weeks, but it will be the most heaviest about 10 days, only wear pads, you can take a shower in the morning, if you want to, would you like anything while I'm here"

Kamala- "Dougie, in the fridge is my yogurt pouch, can I have it, I'm hungry, can I have some water with some ice please"

Christina- "yes I will be right back"

Doug- "yes, honey, I love you" he gives Kamala a kiss.

Kamala- "I love you too, I'm so sore, it hurt so much to pee, I had all of that fluid while I was in labor, I didn't want to pee the bed, I have to pee again"

Doug- "let me help you"

Christina comes back with some water, "where Kamala"

Doug- "she had to pee again so I helped her up, she didn't want to pee the bed"

Christina- "its okay if she does, a lot of new mom's do, and let me put a new potty pad on her bed just in case, I will be back in 2 hours to check her"

A few minutes later .... Kamala comes out of the bathroom "I feel better now, but it hurt so much to pee, she's trying not to let Dougie see her tears.

Doug- "Honey, come here, let me help you get back in bed and I will hold you, I wish I could make you not be hurting right now, you are the best mom to Isabella and Alexis"

Kamala is back in bed

Doug- "Christina brought you some water here's your yogurt pouch, let's dry your tears"

Kamala- "thanks Dougie, I didn't think I would be hurting this much, and this bed isn't comfortable, which doesn't help, I want our bed, If I'm going to feel this bad, I want to be in our bed, at least it's comfortable"

Doug- "yes our bed is comfortable, lay on my shoulder, and try and get some sleep, I love you so much" gives Kamala a kiss on her forehead.

Kamala- "I love you too"

2 hours later... 1:30 am

Alexis and Isabella have decided they are hungry... Doug sees that Alexis is crying, and so is Isabella and he goes to their bassinet.

Doug- "Alexis, I know your hungry, let me get mommy up then you will be able to eat and so will your sister"

Kamala- "I'm up Dougie, let me have her, they are hungry, after they eat, they needs to be changed, I've been up a few minutes, I just felt my milk come down so I knew they were hungry, can I have my pillow"