2 days Before Baptism

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

~The next day~  11:45 am

2 days before the baptism

Kamala and Doug are home and Doug is on the floor while Lexie and Bella are doing tummy time, Kamala is making lunch, she's making tuna salad sandwiches

Kamala- "Babe, you want onions in your tuna salad sandwich"

Doug- "yes please"

Kamala- "okay, that's what I'm making for lunch, and for the baptism I'm going to make tuna salad, and pasta salad, Maya's bringing a greek salad, and Macaroni and cheese and for Amara, I will make her chicken nuggets and fries"

Doug- "Amara don't like salads, but she likes grilled cheese, and macaroni and cheese"

Kamala- "yes she does, lunch is ready"

Doug- "we can eat hopefully before Lexie and Bella get up, I put them in the pack n play, they both fell asleep during tummy time and I know it's not safe for them to sleep on their tummies yet so when I saw that they were sound asleep, I put them in the pack n play"

Kamala- "hopefully, look at Lexie, she's got her right arm on Bella, and her left thumb in her mouth, and Bella has her left arm on Lexie, and her right thumb in her mouth, they are so adorable"

Doug- "they are, we make beautiful babies don't we"

Kamala- "we do, and I love you, I can't believe they are almost 3 months old"

Doug- "I love you too, I know it doesn't seem that they are almost 3 months old, I remember when you told me you were pregnant, I knew you weren't feeling well that day."

Kamala- "I was trying to come up with a cute way to tell you, even though I felt like crap that day, I knew when I saw that onesie that's how I was going to tell you, and at first you didn't get it until I said read the onesie then it clicked"

Doug- "it did once I read it, you make a really good tuna sandwich, I know you don't like onions on your sandwich"

Kamala- "I don't, but you do, so I put it on your sandwich, I got my dress that I wore when I was baptized, and then I bought 1"

Doug- "who is going to wear your dress"

Kamala- "I'm not sure, I know Lexie is smaller then Bella, who ever it fits, and I did get them shoes that match and it has their names on it, I asked Mommy where to get the gown at for the Baptism, and Mommy said she would get it, and she did, she brought it over yesterday while you were grocery shopping"

Doug- "okay, I hear Lexie"

Lexie- "Oo"

Kamala- "I'm going to get Lexie up, I don't want her to wake Bella up, and I'm leaking"

Doug- "okay, you're so adorable" and he gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "thanks, you're handsome, and I love you so much, more then you know"  she gives Doug a kiss.

Lexie decides that she needs to show Mommy and Daddy how good her lungs are and that she wants her lunch"

Lexie starts crying

Kamala- "Lexie, I know your hungry, I'm coming"

Kamala gets up from he chair at the kitchen table, and she walks over to the pack n play and picks Lexie up. "Lexie, I know your hungry, let Momala sit down in her recliner, and get my pillow, then you will have your lunch, while Daddy changes your sister, one of you did something, I smell cupcakes"

Kamala sits down in her recliner, and she has her pillow on her tummy, and she unsnaps her tank top and Lexie latches on and starts nursing.

Doug- "I think it's Bella, because Lexie's having her lunch, and my hand is warm"

Doug lays Bella on the changing pad, and takes off her pj's and unsnaps her onesie, and changes her diaper and cleans her and then he puts on her rash cream, and then he puts on a clean diaper, and he washes his hands with the baby wipes, and he snaps Bella's onesie and then he snaps her pj's back up. Doesn't that feel better Bella, you have on a clean diaper, and I know what you want, I will give you to Momala, because she has your food, I don't"

Kamala- "let me have Bella, I'm full on the right side, even though Lexie's on the left"

Doug- "here's Bella, I know what she's looking at"

Kamala- "I know what she's looking at too, let me have her"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala.

Kamala unsnaps her tank top and Bella latches on and starts nursing.

Doug- "I'm going to put our dishes from lunch in the dish washer, do you want me to start it, since Lexie and Bella are up"

Kamala- "yes, you can start it, after they have their lunch I will do tummy time with them"

Doug- "okay"