Surprise for Maya and Meena part 5

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Kamala- "she does, while we were in San Francisco, Christina's sister Addison pierced her ears and Lexie's ears"

Maya looks at Bella's ears, then she sees Kamala's earrings, "Bella's earrings match your's, I can't really see Lexie's ears yet because she's having her milk, but since you like to dress them alike, I'm going to say that everyone has matching Minnie Mouse earrings"

Kamala- "yes I do, and yes we all match"

Maya- "I knew Christina's sister is a pediatrician, how did Lexie and Bella do on the flight, and getting their ears pierced? Their first baseball game"

Kamala- "I want to wait until Mommy and Meena come, then Dougie and I will tell everyone at the same time"

Maya- "okay, Bella Auntie missed you and Lexie so much, did you have fun"

Bella smiles

Doug- "they both did, they met Addison's two girls, Abby is the same age as Amara, and Ashley is 4 months old"

Maya- "I just heard Mommy's car door, and Meena's, Bella and I are going to go and get them, and help bring in lunch from Panda Express"

Kamala- "okay"

Kamala looks and Lexie is unlatched, she snaps up her tank top, "Dougie, can you burp her, while I go and set the table for lunch and tell Christina to come out"

Doug- "of course, let me have her"

Kamala gives Lexie to Doug, and a burp cloth, and she goes into the kitchen to set the table, and that's when Christina comes into the kitchen.

Doug sits down in the recliner with Lexie and he puts her on his shoulder along with the burp cloth and he rubs her back and a few minutes later Lexie burps, and she also spits up a little bit. "It's okay Lexie, Daddy will wipe your mouth"

Doug- "grandma doesn't know that you and your sister have your ears pierced yet, but she's going to find out really soon"

Christina- "Kamala, what are you having for lunch, do you think I can take Maya and Meena out for lunch"

Kamala- "Mommy stopped at Panda Express for lunch, I didn't know she was going to, but she knows that it's one of my favorite restaurants"

Christina- "okay, I want to take them out for ice cream after lunch, I know you said it's nap time for Lexie and Bella, and you look like your ready for a nap yourself"

Kamala- "it is, their nap time is 12:30 and I am ready for a nap, but I'm also hungry"

Doug brings Lexie back into the kitchen, after changing her diaper, "Lexie's already to surprise grandma with her ears being pierced"

Shamalya, Meena, Maya and Bella come back into the kitchen, Meena and Shamalya have the bags for everyone. "Welcome home, Kamala, Doug, Lexie, Bella, and when did Bella get her ears pierced"

Kamala- "thank you, Mommy, thank you for getting lunch, in San Francisco"

Maya- "Christina, this is a surprise, I didn't know you were coming, when did you come in, and Sis why didn't you tell me Christina was coming, I would picked her up"

Christina- "I came back with Kamala, Doug, Lexie, and Bella, and I will be going home on Friday with Robin, I'm staying here with Kamala, Doug, Lexie, and Bella, Maya, Meena, I would like to take you two out for dinner tonight"

Maya- "thank you, Sis you said you would tell us how the trip was once Mommy and Meena came"

Kamala- "I did, Mommy, I know you want to hold Lexie"

Shamalya- "I do, I need cuddles, I missed both of my grand babies, and my little girl"

Doug- "Shamalya, here's Lexie, she missed grandma too"

Shamalya- "I noticed that Lexie, Bella, and Kam all have matching earrings, and how did they do on the flight and how was your trip, and they looked so adorable at the Giants' game, everyone was matching except for Doug, I know you won't wear anything Giants"

Kamala- "they did okay, as soon as we were up in the air, they were crying, I know their ears were hurting, and they were hungry, so we went into the bedroom, and I fed them, and then Dougie and I changed them, and we held them, until we were getting ready to land then they went back in their carriers, until we were on the ground, once we were on the ground Dougie and I gave them some Tylenol, and then once we got to the hotel, we got them out of the their carriers and we put them in their pack n plays, they were playing, with their toys, and yes we all have matching earrings"

Christina- "and that's when I found out about Bella when I brought dinner, Kamala didn't tell me she had twins when I invited her and Doug and Lexie to come"

Kamala- "she did but it was a good surprise"

Christina- "it was"

Doug- "it looks Lexie missed her grandma she's sound asleep on your shoulder"

Shamalya- "I missed her too, I want to know how they liked their 1st baseball game"