Dougie's 1st fathers day part 7

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this💕

Doug- "thank you Bella and Lexie Daddy loves his presents and he loves you both, and I love the blanket it matches mommy's and my coffee tumbler for going to work"

Kamala looks at Lexie and she sees she trying to nurse on Kamala's shoulder.  "I will be back, (whispers to Doug, Lexie's hungry and I don't want her to wake Bella up, so we are going to go in our room"

Doug- "okay, let me help you up, dad you can open your present from Lexie and Bella"

~In Kamala and Doug's room~

Kamala and Doug go in and close their door, as soon as they do Lexie decided to show her mommy and daddy how good her lungs are and she starts crying.

Kamala- "Lexie, I know your hungry, let Momala get ready, and then you can have milk"

Doug- "here's your pillow"

Kamala- "thanks"

Kamala sits on the bed  and she unsnaps her tank top, puts her pillow on her tummy and Lexie latches on and starts nursing.

Doug- "Lexie, thank you for my father's day gifts, I love them, and I love you and Bella so much"

Kamala- "Lexie says thank you" and I have my gift for you"

Doug- "you gave me your gift this morning, that was the best way to wake up"

Kamala- "that was only part of your present, if you will open the gift bag that is on your pillow you will find your gift from me"
Doug opens the gift bag and he takes out 4 coasters

Kamala- "that was only part of your present, if you will open the gift bag that is on your pillow you will find your gift from me" Doug opens the gift bag and he takes out 4 coasters

Doug- "Kam, thank you so much I love them, I've been the dodger coasters, I love these more, you got a picture of us, and of course Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "I did, Happy Father's day! I love you so much! Gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "I love you too" gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala looks and Lexie has unlatched, "Lexie needs to be burped, and changed"

Doug- "let me have her I will burp her and change her"

Kamala snaps her tank top and she gives Lexie to Doug, Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder, and a few minutes later Lexie burps.

Doug- "that was a good burp Lexie, and I smell cupcakes"

Lexie babbles

Kamala- "Lexie, let's see how your rash is I know your not feeling well, after you get your diaper changed and we put more cream on you Momala's going to hold you"

Lexie starts crying, Doug's trying to comfort her, he's rubbing her back, "Lexie, it's okay, Momala's going to be right back with a clean diaper, and your rash cream, a clean diaper will feel much better"

Kamala gets up from the bed and brings over the changing pad that is on their dresser along with the rash cream and changes her diaper.

Kamala- "Dougie, can you please go in our bathroom and get Lexie some Tylenol, Meena said it would make her feel better"

Doug- "of course, I don't like it when any of my girls are not feeling well"

Kamala- "me either"

Doug gets up from the bed, and goes and gets Kamala the Tylenol she asked for. 

Doug comes back a minute later with the bottle of infants Tylenol. 

Kamala gives Lexie a rattle to hold while she changes her diaper, "Lexie, I know your not feeling well, let's get your diaper changed.

Kamala takes off Lexie's pants, and unsnaps her onesie, and takes off the dirty diaper, and cleans her with the baby wipes, and puts on the clean diaper and she also puts her rash cream on, your cream, and Momala is going to give you some Tylenol it will make you feel better then Momala's going to hold you while we watch Uncle Tony and Grandpa open their father's day presents.

Kamala snaps Lexie's onesie and puts on her pants, and she washes her hands with the baby wipes, and she picks Lexie up.

Doug- "Lexie, Daddy's going to give you some Tylenol"

Kamala- "Dougie, she gets 1.25 ml"

Doug puts 1.25 ml in the dropper and puts it in Lexie's mouth.
Kamala is holding her and she puts her head on Kamala's shoulder, and puts her thumb in her mouth.

Doug puts the diaper in the diaper genie, and washes his hands.

Kamala, Doug and Lexie come back into the family room.

Shamalya- "how's Lexie feeling"

Kamala- "Dougie gave her some Tylenol, she's not as red as she was earlier, but she's still red, after everyone leaves, she's going to get a bath, and so will Bella."

Doug- "Dad, open your present now"

Mike- "okay, after this at bat, we have the bases loaded"

Doug- "Dodgers grand slam walk off!"

Kamala- "wow that was some game then, the score was Dodgers 15 the Padres 4"

Mike- "that was a good game, Kamala, I know your not a dodger fan, thank you for letting Lexie and Bella wear their Dodger cheer leading outfits today"

Kamala- "from what I saw of the game it was good, and you're welcome, I decided that was part of Lexie and Bella's were going to cheer on Daddy's team, as long as they are not playing the Giants"

Mike- "I'm going to open my gift now, aww Lexie and Bella thank you, I love it, and I love you both"

Mike's gift

Kamala- "they say we love you too Grandpa"

Maya- "Tony, your turn to open your gift"

Tony opens his gift "Lexie, Bella, I love it, and I love both of you"

Tony's gift

Tony- "when was this picture taken"

Kamala- "when we took them to JC Penny's for their newborn pictures, and then I ordered the frame and had it personalized"

Tony- "thank you"