Grandma Babysitting part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Maya- "Mommy, you called and said you needed me"

Shamalya- "I do, I'm babysitting so that Kamala and Doug can go out for dinner, just the two of them and we are going to give Lexie and Bella their baths, and then put their pj's on and put them to bed"

Maya- "okay, who are we going to start with, did Sis tell you that they love to splash"

Shamalya- "yes she told me, I remember when you two were little and I gave you a bath, you splashed more then Kamala did, and I got a bath as well"

Maya- "let's start with Lexie, since she's more awake, Bella is sound asleep on your shoulder, I'm going to put her in her bassinet while we give Lexie her bath"

Maya puts Bella in her bassinet

Shamalya- "okay, I will go and get Lexie's bath ready for her"

Maya- "okay, Lexie, Grandma is getting your bath ready, then it's bath time, I know you like bath time"

Lexie babbles

Shamalya- "Maya, Lexie's bath is ready, I got her pj's her diaper, and her wipes, and her onesie"

Maya- "Lexie, it's bath time, then we will go in the rocking chair, and rock you to sleep"

~Panda Express~

Kamala and Doug are sitting at their table, they ordered a plate with honey walnut shrimp, and orange chicken.

Doug- "do you want any of the chicken, I got the plate, so we can share"

Kamala- "yes, would you like any of the shrimp"

Doug- "yes please, I got 2 forks, so we could share"
Kamala- "thanks"

Doug- "you're welcome, I love you" Doug gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "I love you too, I wonder how wet Lexie and Bella are getting Mommy and Maya" she gives Doug a kiss.

Doug- "I wonder too, I know when we give them a bath, they splash, and you we both get soaked, I love when Lexie splashes, then she laughs her laugh is so adorable, reminds me of your adorable laugh, same with Bella"

Kamala- "aww thanks, I love their laughs, and I know they are 3 months old, but they do know how to splash, and they love that more then the actual bath"

Doug- "I agree"

Kamala- "let's go and order Mommy's dinner to go and Maya's, and get a box for our left overs"

Doug- "okay, do you remember what she wanted"

Kamala- "yes, you wrote it down on your note screen on your phone"

Doug- "oh yea, I forgot, we need to come out for dinner just the two of us"

Kamala- "I agree, we do, and maybe next time we get a few hours to our selves, can we go to the beach house"

Doug smirks "of course, let me go and order your mom's and dinner, and what are we going to get for Maya, and I think we need to go home soon, you have that look"

Kamala- "I am full, in more places then just my tummy, get Maya the orange chicken with rice"

Doug- "okay, I will get it to go and get us a box for our left overs"

Kamala- "okay"

~Kamala and Doug's house~

Shamalya- "Lexie, it's time for your bath"

Maya lays Lexie in her baby bath tub which is in the sink in the kitchen, she takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, and takes off her diaper and cleans her with a baby wipe, Lexie likes the warm water and she splashes Maya.

Maya- "Lexie, you splashed Auntie, let me get you clean, then we will put on your pj's, I see Grandma is holding Sissy"

Shamalya- "I am, I saw she was up and I didn't want her to start crying, I know when she starts crying then so does Lexie"

Maya is washing Lexie and Lexie is splashing, and laughing "Lexie, we have to get you clean so that when Mommy and Daddy come home, you're all clean" Lexie laughs and splashes Maya.

Maya- "we are almost done, I know someone is getting sleepy"

Lexie yawns

Maya- "Lexie you were very good during your bath, Auntie's going to dry you off, and then we are going to put on your pj's"

Shamalya- "Bella your next in the bath" 

~Panda Express~

Doug comes back with a container for his and Kamala's dinner, and dinner for Maya and Shamalya. "