Dinner

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Maya- "when did you get those"

Meena- "she got them today, after we came back from lunch and you and Christina went swimming, Auntie said when Amara got up from her nap, she went to get out of Lexie's crib, she had taken off her shorts, and her diaper and she told her she was wet, so Auntie, Amara, Leela, and Lexie and I went to Target and we got pull ups, and big girl underwear, potty chair for at Auntie's and at home, and she picked out two toys for Lexie and Bella, and I got Leela more diapers, because we were almost out"

Maya- "Amara, you are a big girl, do you have to go potty, Nana will help you if you do"

Amara- "no"

Maya- "okay, if you feel like you need to go potty, tell me, Mommy, Auntie, Uncle, Grandma, Daddy, we will help you"

Amara- "otay"

Kamala- "Amara, your nuggets are ready, and I cut up some carrots, apples for you too, and there's some water for you in your sippy cup"

Kamala brings over her dish and puts it on her table, Amara, come here Auntie's gotta put your bib on, before we eat we got to wash our hands"

Kamala brings the baby wipes over and she wipes her hands.

Amara sits down at her table and has her nuggets and some water, after a few bites she tells Auntie she has to go potty.

Amara- "potty" "Auntie"

Meena- "Amara, you gotta go potty"

Amara- "yes"

Meena picks Amara up and they go into the sunroom where Kamala has her potty chair.

Meena- "Auntie will come with us"

~In the sunroom~

Meena takes Amara's pants off, and takes off her pull up, "Amara, sit on the potty chair that you picked out, and if you go potty then you will get a sticker on your chart that Mommy bought, and when you get 5 stickers on your chart, then you get a prize"

Amara- "pwise"

Kamala- "you do, and that prize is you get to go shopping with Auntie, and Uncle and pick out 1 new toy"

Amara- "toy"

Meena- "yes, you will get a toy, only if you get 5 stickers on your potty chart, I have one for at home, and Auntie has one, and she bought some stickers for you to put on the chart"

Amara- "done"

Meena looks in the potty chair "yay you went pee, good girl, Mommy's so proud of you"

Kamala- "Auntie's so proud of you too, let's wipe you, and then you will wash your hands, and you will put your sticker on your chart"

Meena- "Amara, Mommy's going to show you how you wipe yourself after you go potty"

Meena takes the baby wipe and she wipes Amara "watch Mommy wipe you, and then I want you to wipe yourself"

Amara- "ok"

Amara wipes herself with the baby wipe. "Auntie and Mommy are so proud of you, your getting to be a big girl"

Amara- "big giwl"

Meena- "let's put your pull-ups back on, and go and finish your dinner, okay"

Amara- "otay"

Meena- "put your legs in here, and then you can pull up your pull up, and then put on your pants"

~back in the family room~
Doug is sitting in the chair with Leela in her high chair, watching her eat her Mac n cheese"

Meena, Kamala, Amara come back into the family room a few minutes later.

Amara- "Nana, I pee in potty"

Maya- "good girl, Nana's proud of you"

Doug- "Amara, Uncle's so proud of you"

Kamala- "Amara, here's your chart, and you get to put a sticker on went pee"

Amara's potty chart

Everyone claps when Amara puts her sticker on the chart

Kamala- "Leela, I see your having macaroni and cheese"

Leela- "mama"