1st Vacation part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this.

Kamala- "thanks Dougie"

Kamala comes back a few minutes later she's dressed, she has on a pink tank top with her denim shorts.

Doug has the diaper by the door, and he has Bella's carseat with her inside of it and he snapped it into the base that is in Kamala's car.

Kamala has Lexie's carseat all snapped into the base. She gets into the front seat, and Doug gets into the drivers seat, "Honey, I think we got everything, I have the diaper bag and your purse in the back"

Kamala- "okay, then let's go"

Half hour later...

Kamala and Doug are at their beach house

Kamala opens the back door of the car and she unsnaps Lexie's carrier from the base and gets the diaper bag and her purse, while Doug unsnaps Bella's car seat and they bring them into the beach house, and they put their carriers on the coffee table. Kamala goes to sit on the couch which is in front of the coffee table.

Kamala- "Lexie, Bella, this is your other house, Mommy and Daddy have a house here on the beach and then our other house, which is next to Auntie Jen, and Grandma, Auntie Maya, and Cousin Meena, Leela, Amara, Uncle Tony, and Cousin Nick.

Doug- "Honey, do you want me to take them out of their carriers since they are sound asleep"

Kamala- "no, I'm going to nap on the couch, while you go grocery shopping, I'm exhausted, that's why I didn't want to come grocery shopping with you"

Doug- "are you sure you're okay alone with the babies"

Kamala "yes, I'm okay, can you please go and get us some food, and I don't even know if we have any coffee here"

Doug- "okay, let me go and check, if not I will go and get some when I get the groceries."

Doug gets up from he couch and goes into the kitchen, and looks in the cupboard, there is 1 K-Cup left, do you want me to make it for you, I got that on the list"

Kamala yawns "I will make it later, I want to see if I can get some sleep before Lexie and Bella wake up"

Doug- "okay, it's on the counter if you want it, I won't be long, I love you"

Kamala- "I love you too, she gives Doug a kiss.

Doug- "I have the grocery list on my phone, if there is anything else you want, call or text me"

Kamala yawns "thanks, we will be okay until you get back"

Doug leaves to go grocery shopping.

Kamala goes back to check on the babies, they are sound asleep in their carriers, and she goes to lay on the couch, as soon as she lays down, she's sound asleep.

~half hour later~

Lexie decided she's up and she decided to let her mommy know she wants her.

Kamala hears Lexie cooing, and she gets up from the couch, and unbuckles Lexie from her carrier. "Lexie, it's okay, Momala's here, let's change your diaper before you have your snack, and let's try and not wake your sister up"

Lexie smiles when Kamala unbuckles her from her carseat.

Kamala lays Lexie down on the portable changing pad which is near the coffee table, and she buckles the belt so that Lexie can't roll off the pad.

Kamala- "Lexie, we are going to change your diaper"

Kamala gives Lexie a rattle that is in the diaper bag to hold onto while she gets her diaper changed.

Kamala takes off Lexie's pants, and unsnaps her onesie, and takes off her diaper and cleans her, and then she puts on a clean diaper and her rash cream, and she snaps her onesie back up and puts on her pants back on, and she puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie which is next to the couch, and then she washes her hands with the baby wipes, and unbuckles Lexie from the changing table, and picks her up.

Kamala- "aww. One of Momala's babies is smiling, and I know what you're looking at, let Momala check on your sister, and then I will feed you, I know you want milk"

Kamala looks and she sees Bella is still sound asleep with her thumb in her mouth.

Kamala sits down in her recliner, and she has her pillow and she unsnaps her tank top and she puts Lexie on her pillow and Lexie latches on and starts nursing.

Doug comes in a few minutes later. "Hi Honey, I see Lexie's up, she's having her snack"

He brings the groceries in and puts them on the counter, "I stopped at Starbucks and got you your favorite"

Kamala- "yes, she just woke up about 5 minutes ago, and I changed her diaper, and I was holding her and getting ready to do tummy time with her, but she decided she wanted milk, and thank you, I got up a few minutes before Lexie to make me the K-Cup but I saw Lexie was up and since I was here by myself I didn't want her to wake Bella up"

Doug- "I see Bella just woke up"

Bella starts crying

Doug- "looks like I came home at the right time"

Kamala "yes you did, Bella, Momala hears you but she can't get up at the moment, to get you, Daddy's coming to get you"

Doug- "Bella, I'm coming"

Kamala- "thanks Dougie, I'm hurting, so I knew it would be time for them to eat"

Doug walks over to the coffee table and unbuckles Bella from her carrier, "Bella, I know your hungry, let daddy get you and bring you to mommy"

Kamala- "Dougie, let me have her now, we will change her when she's done with her snack"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala and she puts her on her pillow, and unsnaps the other strap on her tank top, and Bella starts nursing. "Much better Dougie, I was hurting and I was full on the left side"

Doug- "that's good, I think Lexie is done, she just unlatched"

Kamala looks and she sees Lexie has unlatched.

Kamala picks Lexie up and snaps up the 1 strap on her tank top, and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder and she burps Lexie, and a few minutes later she burps. "That was a good burp Lexie, Daddy's going to hold you before you go in your bassinet for your nap"