Bella learns how to roll over part 2

*I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this*

2.5 hours later ... 4:30 pm

Kamala wakes up and she notices she's in her and Doug's bed, and not the couch. 

Doug- "Honey, how was your nap"

Kamala- "it was good, but how did I get in our bed, I was all comfy on the couch sound asleep in your lap"

Doug- "I know how tired you were and how much more comfortable you would be in our bed, so after you were sound asleep, I carried you in here and put you in our bed, and covered you up, and then I came in bed with you, and don't worry the girls are still asleep, they are in here with us, I was able to pick them up with out waking them up and they are in their pack n play in here"

Kamala- "aww Dougie thank you, I actually feel like I got some sleep, since I was up half the night, I think Bella and Lexie are either getting a diaper rash, I didn't see one when I changed them this morning"

Doug- "I know you were up half the night, I was up with you, I think they have their days and nights still mixed up"

Kamala- "I agree with you, some nights they go sleep right after we put them back to bed after they are done nursing and they get changed and burped, but last night they didn't want to sleep in their bassinets, they wanted to sleep in their favorite spots, they went back to sleep but we didn't"

Doug- "we sorta did"

Kamala- "yes we did for a little bit once I put Lexie and Bella in the carrier that I wear, I was able to sleep for about an hour and half, before they wanted milk, and you were holding me on the couch"

Doug- "anytime you want me to wear the carrier, I will we have to adjust it so it will fit me"

Kamala- "thanks, after we get up, we will adjust the blue one, I will get another one that is a twin carrier, so we each have one, to wear"

Doug- "we have 3 carriers, we have the pink one that you wear, and we have the blue one with polka dots, and then we have the blue twin carrier"

Kamala- "you're right, ow, I'm hurting, and Bella and Lexie are showing us how good their lungs are, they want milk"

Doug- "Bella, Lexie, we hear you, Daddy's coming to get you, and Mommy will feed you"

Kamala- "Dougie, I have my pillow on my night stand, bring them to me"

Doug gets up from their bed, and he walks over to the pack n play and first he picks Bella up and brings her to Kamala. "Princess, I know your hungry, let me bring you to mommy she will feed you"

Kamala- "Bella, Mommy hears you, I know your hungry and so is your sister"

Doug- "here's Bella"

Kamala unsnaps her tank top strap and Bella latches on and starts nursing, "I'm ready for Lexie"

Doug picks up Lexie and brings her to Kamala.

Kamala- "Lexie, I know your hungry, let mommy get her tank top strap unsnapped so you can have your snack"  Kamala unsnaps her strap and Lexie latches on, and starts nursing.

Doug- "Honey, what would you like for dinner, I can get take out, or I can make spaghetti"

Kamala- "I want spaghetti, with garlic bread, I will help you make it when Lexie and Bella are done with their dinner, can you please get me my phone, I wanna call Maya and ask her if her and Mommy can come over, so I can tell them what Bella learned how to do"