Going Home part 5

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Doug unbuckles his seatbelt, and he takes off Bella's headphones, she spits her pacifier, and is crying, and pulling on her ears.

Doug- "I'm coming with you, I have the diaper bag and your purse with us"

Kamala- "Lexie, Bella, Momala's going to feed you"

Kamala and Doug are in the bedroom on the plane and he closed the door.

Kamala- "Dougie, can I have my pillow Lexie's hungry, she's trying to nurse on my shoulder, and I'm really leaking, when they are done, I'm going to have to change my shirt, my nursing pads are soaked"

Doug gives Kamala her pillow once she sits down on the bed, and unsnaps her tank top, Kamala lays Lexie down on the pillow and unsnaps her tank top, and Lexie latches on and starts nursing, "I'm ready for Bella"

Doug gives Bella to Kamala, and she lays her on her pillow and unsnaps her tank top strap and Bella latches on and starts nursing. "Much better I was full, and I'm all wet, when we get home, after dinner, can you please make me a bubble bath, and Monday Morning, I have an appointment with Dr. Grey, I have to get another birth control shot"

Doug- "what time is your appointment, I thought it was Wednesday next week"
Kamala- "9:15, I thought it was too, then I saw the reminder on my chart that her office texted me, it was Monday, we are not ready for another baby yet"

Doug- "I will watch the babies, and no we aren't, even though I loved watching our girls grow inside of you"

Kamala- "I do want another baby but not yet, Lexie and Bella aren't even 3 months old yet, they will be on Monday, when they are 1 we will talk about trying again, I want to lose the weight I gained with them before trying to get pregnant again"

Doug- "you're adorable, and hot, when ever you want to start trying again we will"

Kamala looks and Bella has unlatched, Lexie's still nursing "Babe, thanks, here's Bella she needs to be burped"

Kamala picks Bella up and she gives her to Doug.

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder, and lays Bella on his shoulder and rubs her back she burps a few minutes later and she also spits up a little bit. "It's okay Bella, Daddy will wipe your face, that's why Mommy and I wear a burp cloth when we burp you and your sister"

Doug- "I'm not sure Bella likes the headphones, it's something new, and with her ears just getting pierced maybe we should wait to put them on"

Kamala looks and Lexie has unlatched, she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder and she rubs her back and Lexie burps a few minutes later she also spit up a little bit, Kamala wipes her face with the burp cloth, "let's try them again, now that their tummies are full, look Lexie's ears aren't red anymore, from when she get her ears pierced, Bella's ears aren't red either"

Doug- "okay, I smell popcorn"

Kamala giggles at Lexie laugh while she's tickling her toes. "Lexie, we need to change your diaper, one of you did something"

Doug lays Bella on the portable changing pad and he takes off her pants and unsnaps her onesie, and takes off her diaper and cleans her with the baby wipes, "Babe, I need the rash cream, look Bella's all red, do you think that's why she's fussy"

Kamala looks at Bella "it could be or it could be that we are on a plane and the pressure is hurting their ears, put some of her rash cream on, when your done changing Bella, Lexie needs to be changed, my arm is warm"

Doug puts on Bella's rash cream, and lets it dry and he puts on her clean diaper, and snaps up her onesie, and washes his hands with the baby wipes, he puts her pants back on and picks her up, and he puts her pacifier back in her mouth.

Kamala- "Lexie, it's your turn to get changed, here's your rattle to hold, not Mommy's necklace"

Lexie holds her rattle, while Kamala changes her diaper. Kamala takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie and takes off her dirty diaper and cleans her with the baby wipes, "I need the rash cream, when we get home, we have to use Lexie's prescription cream, look how red she is, no wonder she's not feeling well, if we were home, I would leave her diaper off while she naps, which is what I'm going to do when we get home, while she's playing on her baby play gym on the floor, we are going to put a potty pad under her and take her diaper off"

Doug- "okay, I did ask Maya to turn the fans on, and I left the air conditioner on, it's much warmer at home, when I looked at the weather, it was going to be 82 today, so I don't know if the air conditioner turned on, or not"

Kamala puts on Lexie's rash cream and lets it dry for a few minutes, then she puts on her clean diaper and snaps her onesie, and washes her hands with the baby wipes and she puts on Lexie's pants.

Doug puts both diapers in the diaper genie bag which was in the diaper bag and ties it in a knot.

Kamala picks Lexie up and lays her on her shoulder, Lexie puts her thumb in her mouth.

Robin knocks on the door, "Kamala, Doug, we have been cleared for landing in Los Angeles"

Kamala- "okay, we will be right out"

Robin- "okay, we will be on the ground shortly"

Kamala- "let's put everything back in the diaper bag, we are going to be landing soon"

Doug- "okay, I put the wipes back in the diaper bag and the changing pad, and I zipped up the diaper bag, let's go get back in our seats, and buckle up Lexie and Bella"

Kamala- "love you"  Kamala gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "I love you too" Doug gives Kamala a kiss.

Kamala and Doug come out from the bedroom "Robin, where do we put this bag, we had to change Lexie and Bella's diaper"

Robin- "give it to me, I will put it in the trash in the kitchen"

Kamala gives her the bag, and she puts Lexie in her car seat and buckles her up and then she gets her seat and buckles her seatbelt. Doug puts Bella in her car seat, and buckles her up and then he gets in his seat and buckles up. 

Kamala puts on Lexie's headphones and Bella's.

10 minutes later...

Kamala gives her the bag, and she puts Lexie in her car seat and buckles her up and then she gets her seat and buckles her seatbelt. Doug puts Bella in her car seat, and buckles her up and then he gets in his seat and buckles up.

Robin- "Kamala, Doug, I wanted to tell you that Lexie and Bella have been really good, and they are adorable, when did you get their headphones, and you got their ears pierced"

Kamala and Doug- "thank you, this is their 2nd time on a plane, I know their ears have to be hurting them, mine just popped again"

Kamala- "while we were in San Francisco, Christina's sister, is a pediatrician and she did them"

Robin- "okay, their Minnie Mouse earrings are adorable, and I just noticed they match yours."

Kamala- "they do"

Lexie and Bella start crying and spit out their pacifiers as soon as the plane touches the ground.

Robin- "welcome to Los Angeles, and welcome home"