Dinner

I want to thank @KamalalovezDoug for 4 her help with writing this 💕

Doug puts the burp cloth on his shoulder, and gently rubs Bella's back, and she burps a few minutes later.

Kamala- "Dougie, when you change Bella, I smell cupcakes, she needs her rash cream, I noticed she was red earlier when I changed her."

Doug- "okay, which cream does she need, the prescription one or the regular one, and Bella spit up a little bit like Lexie did earlier"

Kamala- "it's okay, wipe her mouth with the other side of the burp cloth, before you change her, try the regular cream, if we see it's not getting better, then we will use the prescription cream"

Doug- "it's okay Bella, Daddy's going to clean your face, then we will change your diaper"

Doug wipes Bella's face, and then he lays her down on the changing pad, and buckles her in, and he gives her a rattle to hold, while he changes her diaper.  Doug takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, and cleans her with a baby wipe, and he puts on her cream, "it looks a little better, then it did before, so I put her regular rash cream on" puts on her clean diaper, washes his hands with the baby wipe, then snaps her onesie, and puts her pants back on, and he wraps her up in her blanket, and he lays her on his shoulder"

Kamala- "that's good that her rash looks better, after dinner, before bed, they both need a bath, and then depending how much energy I have, I need a shower or a bubble bath"

Doug- "okay, look Bella's almost asleep on my shoulder, she has her thumb in her mouth"

Kamala- "I see, let me have the burp cloth, Lexie needs to be burped"

Doug gives Kamala the burp cloth, and she puts it on her shoulder and she gently rubs her back and she burps a few minutes later. "Honey, let me change her"

Kamala- "here's Lexie, I'm going to go and take a shower now, then I will start dinner"

Doug- "okay"

Doug puts Bella in her bassinet, and he lays Lexie down on the changing pad, and buckles with the buckle that is on the changing pad, and he gives her the rattle that is there for her to hold while he changes her diaper. "Lexie doesn't that feel better now with a clean diaper on"

Doug puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie and washes his hands, and he picks Lexie up and puts a clean burp cloth on his shoulder and is holding Lexie.

Kamala comes back into the kitchen 15 minutes later, she has on her pj's.

Kamala's pj's she has on

Doug- "feel better now, Honey"

Kamala- "I do, I'm going to start dinner"

Doug- "okay"

Doug- "okay"

Kamala- "I see your holding Lexie, where's Bella"?

Doug- "in her bassinet, sound asleep, and Lexie's in her carrier that I'm wearing, she loves it"

Kamala- "she does, I was doing laundry at our other house, and Lexie was in the carrier, while I was folding clothes"

Doug- "I tried to put Bella in the twin carrier, the one we have which both of them can go in, and Bella doesn't really like it, at least not when I wear it"

Kamala- "Bella likes being on our shoulders better"

Kamala is cutting up veggies for the stir-fry for dinner.

Doug- holding Lexie he keeps checking Kamala out "Look Lexie, doesn't

Mommy look so hot."

Kamala- "Dougie! not in front of Lexie"

Doug- "Come on baby she can't understand. Isn't that right Lex you have no clue what daddy is saying about mommy and her sexy body." looks back at Kamala "Come on baby its not my fault you look so sexy"

Kamala's "Well then whose fault is it?"

Kamala is now cooking the chicken for the stir fry.

Doug Moves closer to her and uses his free hand to slap her butt.

Kamala- gasps "Dougie!"

Lexie starts cooing and gurgling with a smile.

Doug- "Oh somebody thinks daddy getting in trouble is funny."

Lexie smiles

Kamala- "it feels good to be able to cook again I missed it"

Doug- "You're a good cook, and we love you" 

Kamala- "thank you, I love you you and Lexie and Bella, dinner's almost ready"

Doug- "I will set the table for us, and Lexie's sound asleep in the carrier that I'm wearing"

Kamala- "thanks, I see that Lexie is in her favorite spot, we make adorable babies don't we"

Doug- "we do"

Kamala- "it feels good to be able to cook again I missed it"

Doug mumbles, "I know it allows more time to look at that butt.

Kamala giggles

Kamala- "dinner is ready"

Doug- "it looks so good, I would have helped but I was holding Lexie"

Kamala- "it's okay, I missed cooking, hopefully I can eat before Lexie and Bella decide they want their dinner"

Doug- "hopefully, I guess Lexie is going to sit with us at the table"

Kamala- "she is, what is the one thing we don't do"

Doug- "wake up a sleeping baby"

Kamala- "that's right"