Landed in San Francisco

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this 💕

Kamala- "Lexie, Bella, it's okay, we are back on the ground"

Robin- "Kamala, Doug, you can pick them up now while we are taxiing to the the taxiway"

Kamala unbuckles her seatbelt and she unbuckles Lexie's seatbelt and picks her up and is rubbing her back, trying to comfort her. "It's okay Lexie, I know your ears have to be hurting you were so good on the plane, Mommy's going to give you some Tylenol, it will make your ears feel better"

Kamala gets the Tylenol from her purse, and she puts 1.25 ml in the dropper, Kamala takes the dropper and puts it in Lexie's mouth, "that's a good girl, now we are going to put your pacifier back in, and Mommy's going to hold you"

Kamala puts 1.25ml back in the dropper "Dougie, here give this to Bella and then put her pacifier back in, and hold her"

Kamala gives the dropper to Doug.

Doug- "Bella, I know your ears are hurting, this will make you feel better, and then we are going to put your pacifier back in"

Robin- "Kamala, did you and Doug rent a car"

Kamala- "we did why"

Robin- "because there's a car here on taxi way, the baggage person said it's for you from Christina"

Kamala- "thanks, my friend who we are here to see, I didn't know she was sending a car for us, Dougie, can I have my phone, I want to see if Christina called or sent me a text"

Doug gives Kamala her phone, Kamala takes it off airplane mode and she sees there's a text message from Christina and a voicemail she listens to the voicemail.

Hey Kam~

I sent a car to the airport for you, they are waiting for you on the taxi way, call me when you get to the hotel, I can't wait to see you, Doug and meet Lexie.

Kamala- "Dougie, Christina sent a car for us, and I gotta call her when we get to the hotel, I'm going to call Christina tell her we landed"

Doug- "okay"

Kamala calls Christina, and she answers her phone 📱

Christina- "Kamala, Doug, Lexie welcome to San Francisco, I sent a car for you, the driver's name is Mike and he will take you to the hotel, it's the Four seasons right?

Kamala- "thank you, and yes it is"

Christina- "your welcome, call me once you are all checked in, and I will come, The hotel is 5 minutes from my house, Mike is my sister's husband"

Kamala- "okay see you soon and thanks again for sending the car 🚗 for us"

Christina- "your welcome, see you soon bye"

Kamala- "bye"

Kamala hangs up with Christina, "Dougie Christina gonna come to the hotel, after we are checked in"

Robin- "should I tell the baggage guys to unload your luggage"

Kamala- "yes, they can"

Robin- "okay I will tell them"

Kamala, Doug, Lexie and Bella are off the plane and are in the car, Kamala has Lexie's car seat all buckled in, and Doug has Bella's car seat all buckled in.

Mike- "welcome to San Francisco, Kamala, Doug, and who is who"

Kamala- "thank you please don't tell Christina about Bella, it's a surprise for her, Lexie is next to me, and Bella is next to Dougie"
Mike- "I think we have everything off the plane, I have the stroller in the trunk, along with the luggage, 2 pack n plays, the diaper bag, you have your purse"

Doug- "We did"

Robin- "Kamala, Doug, have a good visit with your friend and call me when you are ready to go home, Alex and I are staying at a hotel here at the airport"

Doug- "thank you we are going to going home Tuesday morning, but either Kam or I will call you before we leave the hotel"

Robin- "thanks, here's my cell #, call me the night before as to what time, you want to leave Tuesday morning, when you return the car rental, give the guard this card he will let you in so you don't have to go thru the terminal"

Mike- "I won't this is a good surprise though, she's going to be so excited, she really missed you"

Kamala- "I missed her too"

Mike- "let's go to the hotel, and get you all checked in"

~At the Hotel~

Mike- "Kamala, Doug, let me help you unload the car, did you bring their stroller?"

Kamala- "yes, it's folded up in the back of the jeep"

Mike- "okay, Christina, said you can use this car while your here"

Kamala- "thanks, what are you going to drive"

Mike- "my wife 🚗 "

Kamala- "we will have to tell her thank you"

Doug- "Kam, Mike and I will unload the car, while you go inside with the babies"

Kamala- "are you sure"

Doug and Mike- "yes we are sure"

Doug gets the stroller out of the car, while Kamala and Mike get the carriers with Bella and Lexie out of the back seat and put in the stroller.

Mike- "Kamala, I will bring the luggage and Doug has the pack and plays, and your purse"

Kamala- "thanks, I got the diaper bag"

Lexie and Bella's stroller

Kamala, Doug, and Mike are at the front desk

"Welcome to The Four Seasons Hotel, are you checking in?" Miranda, the receptionist asks.

"Yes I have a Executive Suite booked under Douglas Emhoff, for my wife and our daughters"

"I will call for bell service and they will take your luggage to your rooms, have a nice stay, I see you will be here for 3 nights " "yes we are" Doug says.

"check out is 11:00 am, we do offer 24 hour room service and housekeeping twice a day, but if you don't want it then just pit the do not disturb sign on the door then you are all checked in, If you need anything just call the front desk."

"thanks" Kamala says.

The bell person came and took their luggage to their suite.